TITLE :- NTA NEET UG Examination 2020
POST UPDATE :- 14 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through NTA NEET UG Examination 2020, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
Download Coaching Answer Key/ Solution
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA NEET UG Examination 2020
- Registration Start :- 02 December 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 06 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07 January 2020
- JJA Interview Letter : 26 August 2020
- Exam Date : 13 September 2020
- Download Admit Card : 26 August 2020
- Unofficial Answer Key Available : 14 September 2020
- Result Available : Notified Soon
- General Candidates Fee : 1500/–
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 1400/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 800/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 800/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Born Before 31 December 2003
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) Exam with Physics , Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From Recognized Board in India.
- For more information, see the officially released notification.
How to Fill Form
- NTA NEET UG Examination 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 02/12/2019 to 06/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA NEET UG Examination 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
New Exam Date