TITLE :- NTA NEET UG Examination 2020 | Online Counselling , Allotment Result 2020
POST UPDATE :- 28 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through NTA NEET UG Examination 2020, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
Download Second Allotment Result
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA NEET UG Examination 2020
- Registration Start :- 02 December 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 06 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07 January 2020
- JJA Interview Letter : 26 August 2020
- Exam Date : 13 September 2020
- Download Admit Card : 26 August 2020
- Unofficial Answer Key Available : 14 September 2020
- Official Answer Key Available : 26 September 2020
- Result Available : 16 October 2020
- Counselling Schedule Start : 28 October 2020
- General Candidates Fee : 1500/–
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 1400/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 800/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 800/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Born Before 31 December 2003
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) Exam with Physics , Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From Recognized Board in India.
- For more information, see the officially released notification.
How to Fill Form
- NTA NEET UG Examination 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 02/12/2019 to 06/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA NEET UG Examination 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Second Allotment Result
Download Allotment Result
Counselling Postponed Notice
Download Counselling Schedule
Download Result with Score Card
Download Final Answer Key
Download Answer Key
Coaching Answer Key/ Solution
Download Admit Card
New Exam Date