TITLE :- ONGC Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020 | Result
POST UPDATE :- 07 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through ONGC Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
Download Result (Eastern Sector)
Download Result (Western Sector)
Download Result (Southern Sector)
Download Result (Mumbai Sector)
Download Result (Central Sector)
Download Result (Northern Sector)
The remaining links are given below the post.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
ONGC Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020
ADVT. NO. :- NGC/APPR/1/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 29 July 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 17 August 2020 (06:00 HRS)
- Date of Result/Selection :- 24 August 2020
- Receive Confirmation from Candidates :- 24th August 2020 To 1st September 2020
- Merit List/ Result Available : 07 September 2020
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No application is asked for any category of candidates, candidates just have to fill the online application form.
AGE LIMITS As On 14 August 2020
- Mini Age Required : 18 Years
- Max Age : 24 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree / Diploma in trade related to any recognized institute / university.
- According to the post and order, merit has been sought separately from the candidates. The details of which are given in the table below.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 4182
|Sr. No.||Sector Name||Work Center||Total Vacancies|
|Delhi ONGC Videsh Ltd.||24|
|Nazira & Shivsagar||511|
How to Fill Form
- ONGC Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/07/2020 to 17/08/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in ONGC Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.