India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2024 Apply for Tenure Based DBW
Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence) invites applications to fill 82 vacancies of Tenure Based DBW through Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2024 Notification from 05 February 2024 to 30 March 2024. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2024 official notification issued by the Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Vacancy 2024 Notification
- Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence)
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment Overview
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Age Limit
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Vacancy 2024
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Eligibility Criteria
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment Selection Process
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Postal Address
- General Conditions & Instructions
- Ordnance Factory Badmal Official Notice & Link
Ordnance Factory Badmal Vacancy 2024 Notification
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2024: – Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence) has recently released the notification for the Tenure Based DBW. Its official notice has been issued in February 2024 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tenure Based DBW. Candidates can apply from the official website of Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence). All the information related to the Ordnance Factory Badmal Job Notification 2024 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence)
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment Overview
|Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence)
|Tenure Based DBW
|Salary/ Pay Level
|82 (All India)
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin
|05 February 2024
|Application Form Submission Last Date
|30 March 2024
|As per Schedule
|Download Admit Card
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates
|Women, SC, ST Candidates
Ordnance Factory Badmal Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Ordnance Factory Badmal online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Ordnance Factory Badmal is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 01 January 2024
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- DSSSB MTS Recruitment
- DSSSB Teacher Recruitment
- UKMSSB Health Worker Recruitment
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment
- PSPCL JE Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Badmal Vacancy 2024
|Tenure Based CPW
|Rs. 19900 + DA
Ordnance Factory Badmal Eligibility Criteria
Ex-Apprentices in the AOCP Trade who have completed training in ordnance factories and have experience handling explosives for the military, as well as Ex-Apprentices in the AOCP Trade who have completed training in ordnance factories under the former Ordnance Factory Board and were awarded NAC or NTC certificates from NCTVT (now NCVT).
For details read the official notification.
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment Selection Process
- NCTVT Score
- Trade/ Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Candidates will be selected based solely on the marks they receive in the NCTVT and Trade Test/Practical Test, in order of merit. The cut-off percentage for calling candidates for the trade test will be determined by the Ordnance Factory Badmal based on the total marks obtained in the NCTVT.
A merit list will be compiled based on the combined marks secured in the NCTVT Exam and the Trade Test/Practical Test, with a weightage of 80% for NCTVT Exam marks and 20% for Trade Test/Practical Test marks. Candidates who pass the NCTVT and Trade Test/Practical Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of merit.
Ordnance Factory Badmal Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Officer In-Charge Personal Section Ordnance Factory Badmal District: Balangir, Odisha, Pin – 767070”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Post Only). Application received after the last date (30 March 2024) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Note: Candidates can also submit their application by hand at Admin Building, Ordinance Factory Badmal on or before the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 30 March 2024.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- A Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- One extra photograph (Name & Date of Birth should be written on the back side of photo).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “TENURE
BASED CPW ON CONTRACT BASIS” (write the name of post which applying for) and CATEGORY______ on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Ordnance Factory Badmal application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Ordnance Factory Badmal application will be rejected.
- This Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Ordnance Factory Badmal, Odisha (Ministry of Defence) Official website.
Ordnance Factory Badmal Official Notice & Link
Upcoming Govt Job News
Govt Jobs Available