Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 06 August 2022
“Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHC)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 2756 Vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant JJA, Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade II Post through “Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 22 August 2022 to 22 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHC). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHC)
Rajasthan HC Clerk, JJA & Jr. Assistant Notification 2022
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 22 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 22 September 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 22 September 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General & Other State Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 400/-
- SC, ST & PH Candidates Fee :- 350/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking mode.
Rajasthan HC Clerk, JJA & Jr. Assistant Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates must have Graduate or Equivalent Exam Pass from any recognized University.
- Must have Knowledge of Computer.
- For more information read the official notification.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022
|Rajasthan High Court||Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)||320|
|Rajasthan State Judicial Academy||Clerk Grade 2||04|
|State Legal Service Authority||Junior Assistant||18|
|District Court||Clerk Grade 2||2054|
|District Legal Services Authorities including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Lok Adalat||Junior Assistant||360|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection Process
Rajasthan HC Clerk, JJA & Jr. Assistant Written Exam
The competitive examination will be conducted to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects and the number of marks in each subject as shown below:
- The written test will consist of 1 paper of 300 marks consisting of the following questions:-
- Each part will have 50 multiple choice questions (MCQs), Carrying 2 marks each.
- The written test will be conducted through OMR Based (Offline Mode).
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer in the written test.
- Time Duration 2 hours only.
|General Knowledge (GK)||50||100|
Rajasthan HC Clerk, JJA & Jr. Assistant Skill Test
The Computer test (Speed and Efficiency Test) Shall Consist of two paper. Typewriting test will be conducted on computer.
- Font for Computer Test will be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English typing.
- The minimum speed on the computer should be 8000 key depressions per hour. The data has to be fed in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
- A proficiency test can be taken on word processing software. This will include testing, formatting of paragraphs, pages and tables and formatting of letters using appropriate methods.
|Paper – 1 Speed Test||Hindi||5 Min||25|
|Paper – 2 Efficiency Test||10 Min||50|
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 August 2022 To 22 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Rajasthan High Court Official Notice & Link
From 22 August 2022
Join Telegram Group