TITLE :- RBI JE Civil/ Electrical Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 02 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Reserve Bank of India (RBI)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “RBI JE Civil/ Electrical Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI JE Civil/ Electrical Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 02 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 15 February 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 February 2021
- Paper I Exam Date : 08 March 2021
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 450/–
- SC, ST & PH Candidates Fee : 50/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, E Wallet, Cash Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 February 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with Minimum 65% Marks. For Sc / ST : 55% Marks.
- Engineering Degree Holder : 55% Marks Required.
- Diploma Holder : 2 Yrs. Working Experience.
- Degree Holder : 1 Year Working Experience.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 48
|Junior Engineer Civil||24|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||24|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- RBI JE Civil/ Electrical Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 02/02/2021 to 15/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RBI JE Civil/ Electrical Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.