Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 05 November 2022
Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (Repco Bank) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Junior Assistant/ Clerk post through “Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 05 November 2022 to 25 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (Repco Bank). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Repco Bank Clerk Notification 2022
Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 :- Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) has recently released the notification for the Repco Junior Assistant/ Clerk post. Its official notice has been issued on 05 November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (Repco Bank). All the information related to the Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (Repco Bank)
Repco Junior Assistant/ Clerk Vacancy 2022
Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 05 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 November 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 25 November 2022
- Exam Date :- 4th Week Dec 2022/ 1st Week Jan 2023
- Download Admit Card :- 7-10 Days Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Repco Junior Assistant/ Clerk application fee through the payment gateway on the Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (Repco Bank) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 November 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 900/-
- SC, ST, PWD, ESM Candidates Fee :- 500/-
The Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
Repco Bank Clerk Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Repco Junior Assistant/ Clerk online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 30 September 2022
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01 October 1994 and not later than 30 September 2001 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- Army Postal Service Records Recruitment
- RPSC CHO Recruitment
- NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment
- UP Metro Rail Recruitment
Repco Bank Clerk Vacancy 2022
|Junior Assistant/Clerk||50 (TN & Puducherry-40, Andhra Pradesh-04, Kerala-02, Karnataka-04)||Rs. 31,163/-|
Repco Bank Clerk Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the local language of that State/UT.
- Read the official notification for more details.
Repco Junior Assistant/ Clerk Selection Process
Candidates should qualify in the online test and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank. Candidates will have to appear for the online test to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for verification of original certificates. Accordingly, No interviews will be conducted for Junior Assistant/Clerks.
|English Language||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
Exam Centre: (i) Chennai, (ii) Coimbatore, (iii) Madurai, (iv) Trichy, (v) Salem, (vi) Tirunelveli, (vii) Trivandrum, (viii) Vijayawada, (ix) Vizag, (x) Bangalore.
Download Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the Repco Bank website for downloading call letters for online test. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
How to Apply for Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022
Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 November at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Repco Junior Assistant/ Clerk application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Repco Bank Clerk on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 05 November 2022 to 25 November 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Repco Bank Clerk Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
More Latest Govt Jobs