South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 Apply Online for 904 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli) invites applications to fill 904 vacancies of Apprenticeship through South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 Notification from 03 July 2023 to 02 August 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 official notification issued by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli).
Hubli Railway Apprentice Notification 2023
South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 :- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli) has recently released the notification for the Apprenticeship . Its official notice has been issued in July 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Hubli Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli) . All the information related to the Hubli Railway Apprentice Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli)
South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 Online Form
South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli)|
|Salary/ Stipend||Post Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
South Western Railway Apprentice Important Date
The important dates related to Hubli Railway Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||03 July 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||02 August 2023|
|Shortlisted Candidates||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Apprenticeship application fee through the payment gateway on the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 02 August 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||100/-|
|Women (PwBD), Divyang||0/-|
The South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Hubli Railway Apprentice Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Hubli Railway Apprentice online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Hubli) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Hubli Railway Apprentice is;
- Minimum Age Required: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Limit as on: 02 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- Bihar ITI Instructor Recruitment
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Noida Recruitment
- SIHFW Rajasthan ECG Technician Recruitment
Hubli Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Apprenticeship Training||904||As per rules|
|Hubballi Division||237||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|Bengaluru Division||230||Mysuru Division||177|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||43||Total||904|
South Western Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed High School/10th or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade.
- Read the official notification for trade wise eligibility details.
Hubli Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2023
In order to select candidates for engagement, the merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by all applicants. The merit list will consider the percentage of marks in the matriculation examination with a minimum of 50% and the marks obtained in the relevant trade ITI. Both the matriculation and ITI marks will be combined to form an aggregate percentage and the selection panel will be formed based on the simple average of these percentages.
To calculate the percentage of matriculation marks, marks obtained in all subjects will be considered, without any special consideration for specific subjects or groups of subjects (such as best of five, etc.). For calculating the percentage of ITI marks, the marks mentioned in the provisional or final certificate issued by NCVT or SCVT will be taken into account.
For candidates whose secured marks are not mentioned in the score sheet of the SSC or matriculation examination, they may calculate their percentage of marks using the approved formulae provided by their respective State Boards, CBSE, ICSE or other relevant authorities. The percentage calculated using these formulae should match the one verified during the document verification process.
How to Apply for South Western Railway Apprentice 2023
South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 02 August 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Hubli Railway Apprentice application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Hubli Railway Apprentice application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- South Western Railway Apprentice 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 03 July 2023 to 02 August 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Hubli Railway Apprentice Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for South Western Railway Apprentice – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to South Western Railway Apprentice- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Hubli Railway Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available