India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 24 December 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill various post through SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification” from 23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGL Online Form 2021
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 3/6/2021-P&P-I WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 23 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 23 January 2022 upto 11:30 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 25 January 2022
- E Challan Payment Last Date :- 27 January 2022
- CGL Exam Date : April 2022
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
SSC CGL AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
SSC CGL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO):
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at Least 60% Marks in Math Subject in 12th Standard OR
- Bachelor Degree with Statistics Subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects
- All Other Post:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Read the official notification for more details.
SSC CGL SELECTION PROCESS
- Tier-1: Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-2: Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-3: Descriptive Test (Essay, Letter)
- Tier-4: DEST/ CPT
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit
HOW TO FILL SSC CGL ONLINE FORM
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group