UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 09 November 2022
“Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 1273 vacancies of Executive Assistant (EA) Post through “UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 19 August 2022 to 27 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL Executive Assistant Notification 2022
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 19 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 27 September 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 27 September 2022
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date :- 29 September 2022
- Exam Date :- November 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 826/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee :- 12/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking & Offline fee mode.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- Maharashtra Police Sipahi Bharti
- Western Coalfield Apprentice Recruitment
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment
- ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Typing Speed: 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- For more information read the official notification.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Executive Assistant (Post Code-26)||1273 (UR-512, EWS-127, OBC-344, SC-266, ST-24)||Pay Level Metrix -4, Rs. 27,200-86,100/-|
UP PCL Executive Assistant Selection Process
UPPCL Executive Assistant Written Exam
The question paper of written test (CBT) will be of two parts. The question paper will be in two languages Hindi and English.
- Part I :- In the written examination of the first part, there will be a question paper related to computer knowledge of “ccc” level of NIELIT, in which there will be 50 objective type questions and each question will be of 01 mark. That is, this exam will be of 50 marks.
- Negative 1/4 marks will be awarded for each wrong answer i.e. 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- It will be mandatory to obtain at least 20 marks in this examination of the first part of computer knowledge, otherwise, in the event of not considering the concerned candidate as ego, 2nd part of the written examination will not be evaluated.
- The marks obtained in this fi1st part of Computer Knowledge will not be counted for determining the merit.
- Part II :- In the 2nd part of the written examination, there will be objective type question paper related to the following syllabus, in which each question will be of 01 mark.
- Negative 1/4 marks will be awarded for every wrong answer.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Exam Pattern
|General Hindi (Intermediate General Level)||55||55|
|General English (Intermediate General Level)||55||55|
UPPCL Executive Assistant Typing Test
On the basis of the merit of the marks obtained in the written examination of the 2nd part, the number of candidates to be invited for the Hindi and English typing test will be decided by the Electricity Service Commission.
- Candidates will have to participate in 05 minutes test on computer for Hindi and English typing, on the basis of which the typing speed will be determined.
- Hindi typing test will be taken in Kruti Dev font 010 or 016.
- It will be mandatory to get a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.
- Maximum 20 marks will be allotted for typing. These 20 marks will be awarded only to such candidates who have secured minimum speed of 30 wpm in Hindi typing as well as minimum speed of 35 wpm in English typing, otherwise no marks will be awarded.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Notification 2022
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 through an official notification on the official website www.uppcl.org. UPPCL is inviting online applications from graduates for the post of Executive Assistant (EA). A total of 1033 Executive Assistant posts are to be filled through this UPPCL Executive Assistant recruitment.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill online application for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 from 19th August 2022 and the last date for submission of online application form is 12th September 2022. Candidates can check all the required details released. For UPCCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 like eligibility criteria, important dates, age limit, education qualification etc in the article.
How to Apply for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 19 August 2022 To 12 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Last Date & Vacancy Change Notice
Join Telegram Group