UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Mains Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 24 December 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 44 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer APO post through “UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 27 September 2022 to 12 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022 Online Form
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2022
ADVT. NO. A-3/E-1/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 21 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 17 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 17 May 2022
- Complete Online Application Form :- 21 May 2022
- Apply Online (Mains) :- 27 Sept to 12 Oct 2022
- Mains Exam Date :- 9-10 January 2023
- Download Admit Card :- 23 December 2022
Application Fee (Mains)
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 225/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 150/-
- PH Candidates Fee : 25/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Eligibility
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor Degree in Law LLB Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
For Mains Exam
- Only Prelims Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill the Mains Online Form.
- Read the official notification for more details.
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy :: 44
|Assistant Prosecution Officer APO||44||Rs 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
UPPSC APO Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to Fill UPPSC APO Online Form
- UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 April 2022 To 17 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Mains Admit Card
Join Govt. Job Group