TITLE :- UPPSC Direct Recruitment 03/2020-21
POST UPDATE :- 24 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UPPSC Direct Recruitment 03/2020-21”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Direct Recruitment 03/2020-21
ADVT. NO. 03/2020-21 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 22 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 18 January 2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 18 January 2021
- Complete Application Form Last Date : 22 January 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 105/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 25/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 25/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- For S- 01/03, S- 02/03, S- 06/04, S- 06/05, S- 10/04, S- 10/05 : 21 – 40 Years
- For Registrars- S-03/20 : 35 – 45 Years
- For Principal , S- 08/60 : 50-62 Years
- For Lecturer Moalijat ,S- 11/13 & Lecturer Kulliyat ,S- 11/14 : 25-40 Years
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 18
|Entomologist, Grade-2, S- 01/03||01||Candidates Have M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture From Any Recognized University.|
|Assistant Director Fisheries, S- 02/03||06||Candidates Have Master Degree in Zoology / Fisheries Science From Any Recognized University.|
More Details Read Notification.
|Registrars- S-03/20||02||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 15 Years Experience|
|Assistant Chemist, S- 06/04||01||Candidates Have Master Degree in Chemistry with 2 Years Experience.|
|Assistant Geologist, S- 06/05||01||Candidates Have Master Degree in Geology / Applied Geology From Any Recognized University.|
|Principal, S- 08/60||01||Candidates Have MD / M.S Degree with 10 Years Experience.|
|Assistant Sociologist, S- 10/04||01||Candidates Have M.A. in Sociology with 2 Years Experience.|
|Assistant Architect Planner, S- 10/05||01||Candidates Have Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering From Any Recognized University.|
More Details Read Notification.
|Lecturer Moalijat, S- 11/13||03||Candidates Have 5 Years Unani Degree From Any Recognized University in India.|
More Details Read the Notification.
|Lecturer Kulliyat, S- 11/14||01|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPPSC Direct Recruitment 03/2020-21 Candidate Can Apply Between 22/12/2020 to 18/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Direct Recruitment 03/2020-21.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Form