UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 18 September 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPPSC PCS 2022”. The Admit Card of the mains exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (Mains) Exam 2022
UPPSC PCS 2022 Mains Admit Card
ADVT. NO. : A-2/E-1/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 16 March 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 12 April 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 12 April 2022
- Complete Application Form :- 16 April 2022
- Pre Exam Date :- 12 June 2022
- Pre Exam Result Declared :- 27 July 2022
- Apply Online for Mains Exam :- 11 to 25 August 2022
- Modification Last Date: 25 August 2022
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy : 31 August 2022
- Mains Exam Schedule : 27 Sept to 01 Oct 2022
- Upcoming Job Updates : Join Telegram Group
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 225/-
- ESM, SC, ST Candidates Fee : 105/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 25/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
UPPSC PCS 2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer: Post Graduate
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II): Degree
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate, B.Ed
- Chemist: M.Sc
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer): Graduate, Diploma
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch): Agriculture Graduate
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Degree, Degree in Law, Post Graduate
- Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department), Technical Assistant (Geophysics): Post Graduate
- Tax Assessment Officer: Degree
- Mains Exam: Only Prelim Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill the Mains Application Form.
- For more details read the official notification.
UPPSC PCS 2022 VACANCY :: 250
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2022||250|
UPPSC PCS 2022 SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
HOW TO FILL UPPSC PCS 2022 ONLINE FORM
- UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 March 2022 To 06 April 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card (Mains)
Mains Exam Schedule
Download Mains Exam Notice
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Join Telegram Group