UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Mains Admit Card 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 1255 vacancies of Civil Service / Forest Service through UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 Notification form 01 February 2023 to 21 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Vacancy 2023 Notification
UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the notification for the Civil Service / Forest Service. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All the information related to the UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Service / Forest Service|
|Advt. No.||IAS / IFS 2023|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 to 2,50,000/- p.m.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||01 February 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||21 February 2023 Till 6 PM|
|Fee Payment Last Date||21 February 2023|
|Correction Date||22-28 February 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||28 May 2023|
|Prelims Result Declared||12 June 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||15-24 September 2023|
|Download Mains Admit Card||28 August 2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Civil Service / Forest Service application fee through the payment gateway on the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 21 February 2023 at 17.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||100/-|
|Female, PH, SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
The UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 32 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment
- Indian Army MCTE Recruitment
- Army War College Mhow Recruitment
- WBP SI Recruitment
- DTC Female Driver Recruitment
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Vacancy 2023
|Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||1105|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||150|
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Eligibility
Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University.
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
- Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
For more details read the official notification.
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Selection Process
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS). The examination process typically consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type-400 Marks)
- Mains Examination (Descriptive Type-1750 Marks)
- Personality Test (Interview-275 Marks)
The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in all three stages.
UPSC IAS and IFS Prelims Exam
- Exam Type: Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Qualifying Marks: 33% Marks
- Paper Language: Hindi & English (Both)
|Paper-1) General Studies (GS)||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-2) CSAT||200||2 Hours|
UPSC IAS and IFS Mains Exam
- Marking: 250 Marks for Each Paper (Total- 1750 Marks)
- Exam Type: Descriptive Type
- Paper I-VII Only will be Counted for Merit Ranking.
- Paper Language: Indian Language or English
|Paper – I||Essay (can be written in the medium of the candidate’s choice)|
|Paper – II||General Studies – I (Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society)|
|Paper – III||General Studies – II (Governance, Social Justice & International Relations, Constitution, Polity)|
|Paper – IV||General Studies – III (Technology, Security & Disaster Management, Economic Development, Biodiversity)|
|Paper – V||General Studies – IV (Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude)|
|Paper – VI||Optional Subject – Paper I|
|Paper – VII||Optional Subject – Paper II|
How to Apply for UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023
UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 21 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 February 2023 to 21 February 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC IAS & IFS Official Notice & Link
Download Mains Admit Card
Download Prelims Result
Best Book for Exam Preparation
Get Upcoming Govt Job News
Govt Jobs Available