India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Admit Card for 4629 Vacancies
High Court of Bombay invites applications to fill 4629 vacancies of Steno, Junior Clerk, and Peon/ Hamal through Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification from 04 December 2023 to 18 December 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the High Court of Bombay.
- Bombay High Court Notification 2023
- High Court of Bombay
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Bombay High Court Age Limit 2023
- Bombay High Court Eligibility Criteria
- Bombay High Court Selection Process 2023
- How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
- Bombay High Court Official Notice & Link
Bombay High Court Notification 2023
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: – High Court of Bombay has recently released the notification for the Steno, Junior Clerk, and Peon/ Hamal. Its official notice has been issued in December 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of High Court of Bombay. All the information related to the Bombay High Court Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
High Court of Bombay
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|High Court of Bombay
|Steno, Junior Clerk, and Peon/ Hamal
|Salary/ Pay Level
Bombay High Court Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Bombay High Court recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start
|04 December 2023
|Registration Last Date
|18 December 2023 till 6 PM
|5, 7-8, 12, 14 February 2024
|Download Admit Card
|30 January 2024
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join us on Telegram
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Bombay High Court application fee through the payment gateway on the High Court of Bombay website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 18 December 2023 at 18.00 hrs.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC
The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
Bombay High Court Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Bombay High Court online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the High Court of Bombay for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Bombay High Court is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age Limit as on: 04 December 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
- Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment
- NIACL Assistant Recruitment
- RCF Kapurthala Recruitment
- Nuh District Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2023
|Stenographer Grade III
|568 + 146 (Wait List)
|Junior Clerk (Clerk- Typist)
|2795 + 700 (Wait List)
|1266 + 318 (Wait List)
Bombay High Court Eligibility Criteria
Stenographer Grade III
- Must possess Degree from any recognized University.
- Knowledge of the regional language of the Court in the District.
- GCCTBC or ITI, Typing Speed: 100 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 80 w.p.m. or above in Marathi Shorthand and
- 40 w.p.m. or above in English Typing and 30 w.p.m. or above in Marathi Typing.
- Computer Course Certificate.
Junior Clerk (Clerk- Typist)
- Degree from any recognized University.
- Knowledge of the regional language of the Court in the District.
- GCC-TBC or I.T.I. Certificate: Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m. or above in English Typing and 30 w.p.m. or above in Marathi Typing.
- Possess Computer Certificate.
- Passed minimum 7th Standard examination and having good physique.
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
Bombay High Court Selection Process 2023
The journey to a career in the Bombay High Court commences with the written examination, a comprehensive test of a candidate’s legal knowledge, language proficiency and analytical skills.
This stage assesses a candidate’s understanding of legal concepts, procedural laws, and general awareness. A thorough preparation covering the syllabus is crucial for success in this initial phase.
Skill Test (Stenographer and Junior Clerk):
Following the written exam, candidates aiming for positions such as Stenographer and Junior Clerk must undergo a skill test tailored to the specific requirements of the roles. For Stenographers, proficiency in shorthand and typing is tested, while Junior Clerks are evaluated on their typing speed and accuracy. This stage ensures that candidates possess the essential skills needed for efficient and effective performance in their respective roles within the court system.
Upon successfully navigating the skill test, candidates proceed to the document verification stage. This crucial step involves a thorough examination of educational qualifications, experience certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), and any other relevant documents. Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and up-to-date is imperative, as any discrepancies may lead to disqualification.
Medical Fitness Test:
To uphold the demanding responsibilities associated with positions in the Bombay High Court, candidates must undergo a medical fitness test. This assessment ensures that individuals are physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of their roles.
Good health is paramount, as court staff may need to handle a variety of tasks, including managing court proceedings, maintaining records and providing administrative support.
The culmination of the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 process is the final selection stage. Successful candidates who have demonstrated their proficiency in the written exam, skills test and have passed the document verification and medical fitness test are considered for the available positions.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 18 December 2023 at 18.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Bombay High Court application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Bombay High Court application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 04 December 2023 to 18 December 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Bombay High Court Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Bombay High Court Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Bombay High Court Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Contact No. (Technical): 919513631763 (Monday to Saturday (9.00 am to 6.00 pm)
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Bombay High Court Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available