BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022 Detailed Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 09 August 2022
The Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences (BSIP) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 23 vacancies of Technical Assistant and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) post through “BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 08 August 2022 to 28 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences (BSIP). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences (BSIP)
BSIP Recruitment 2022 Notification
BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Online Application Start :- 08 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 28 August 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 28 August 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS, Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking mode.
BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- UDC Post Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Technical Assistant Post Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Age Limit as on : 28 August 2022
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, ESM and other categories in accordance with Government rules from time to time.
BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Qualification
Upper Division Clerk
- Graduate of a recognised University and typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Technical Assistant ‘A’
- High School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- 2 Years ITI certificate in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks.
Technical Assistant ‘D’
- 1st class B.Sc./B. Lib or recognized equivalent qualification/1st class Diploma in Engineering/ Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent qualification.
- For more details read the official notification.
BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|Technical Assistant ‘A’||05 (02 for UR, 01 for EWS, 01 for SC, 01 for ST||Level 02|
|Technical Assistant ‘D’||13 (06 for UR, 02 for EWS, 02 for OBC, 02 for SC, 01 for ST)||Level 05|
|Upper Division Clerk-UDC||05 (UR)||Level 04|
More Govt Job Only for You
- ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Online Form 2022
- Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2022
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Online Form 2022
- Army Military Hospital Roorkee Recruitment 2022
BSIP Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Technical Assistant ‘A’ : Level 02, Rs.19,900–63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- )
- Technical Assistant ‘D’: Level 05, Rs.29,200-92,300 (As per the 07thCPC )
- Upper Division Clerk: Level 04, Rs.25,500-81,100 (As per 07th CPC)
BSIP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Technical Assistant: Written Test/Objective Test/ Skill or Trade test
- Upper Division Clerk: Written Test or Objective Test/ Typing Test etc.
How to Apply for BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022
- BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 08 August 2022 To 28 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BSIP Technical Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
BSIP Recruitment 2022 Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Preparation
Join Govt Job Group