Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 14 April 2023
Central Bank of India (CBI) invites applications to fill 5000 vacancies of Apprenticeship through Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification from 20 March 2023 to 21 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Central Bank of India (CBI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification 2023
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification 2023 :- Central Bank of India (CBI) has recently released the notification for the Apprenticeship. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Central Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Central Bank of India (CBI). All the information related to the Central Bank of India Apprentice Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Bank of India (CBI)
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Salary||Rs 10,000-15,000/- (Branch Area Wise)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Central Bank of India Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||20 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||21 April 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||21 April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2nd week|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Apprenticeship application fee through the payment gateway on the Central Bank of India (CBI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 21 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees||800/- plus GST|
|SC, ST & Women Candidates Fees||600/- plus GST|
|PwBD Candidates Fees||400/- plus GST|
The Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Central Bank of India Apprentice online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Central Bank of India (CBI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Central Bank of India Apprentice is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 July 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)||Five Years|
|Other Backward Class (NCL)||Three Years|
|PwBD Candidates||Ten Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||Five Years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||35 Years (SC/ST-40)|
#Government Jobs for You
- WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment
- HPSC TO & ATO Recruitment
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment
- BTSC Bihar Pharmacist Recruitment
Central Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy 2023
Central Bank of India Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Must have Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications.
- The candidate should be proficient in local language.
For more details read the official notification.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Selection Process
Central Bank of India, one of the oldest and largest public sector banks in India, offers opportunities for young graduates to join as apprentices. The Central Bank of India Apprentice Program is designed to provide practical exposure and training to young graduates in the banking sector.
The selection process for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Program is a multi-stage process. The following are the stages involved in the selection process:
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Online Test: The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for an online test. The online test will be conducted in;
- Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge
- Basic Retail Liability Products
- Basic Retail Asset Products
- Basic Investment Products
- Basic Insurance Products
Interview: The candidates who qualify in the online test will be called for a personal interview. The personal interview is conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills, knowledge of the banking sector, and other relevant factors.
Document Verification: After the personal interview, the candidate’s documents will be verified. The documents that need to be submitted include educational certificates, identity proof, age proof, and other relevant documents.
Medical Examination: The final stage of the selection process is a medical examination. The candidate needs to be medically fit to be eligible for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Program.
The final selection of candidates for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Program is based on the performance in the online test and personal interview, subject to medical fitness. The selected candidates will be provided with training for a period of one year. During the training period, the candidates will be paid a stipend as per the norms of the Central Bank of India.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 21 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Central Bank of India Apprentice application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Central Bank of India Apprentice on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Central Bank of India Apprentice application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 March 2023 to 21 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Central Bank of India Apprentice Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Download Reopen Notification
Govt Jobs Available