DDA Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) invites applications to fill 687 vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Patwari, and Junior Secretariat Assistant through DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification from 03 June 2023 to 02 July 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the DDA Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) . All important links are provided at the end of this article.
DDA Vacancy 2023 Notification
DDA Notification 2023 :- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Patwari, and Junior Secretariat Assistant . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for DDA Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) . All the information related to the DDA Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
DDA Recruitment 2023 Online Form
DDA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Advertisement No||02/2023/Rectt. Cell/Pers./DDA|
|Post Name||AAO, ASO, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, JE, Surveyor, Patwari, and JSA|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Post Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
DDA Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to DDA recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||03 June 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||02 July 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||02 July 2023|
|Stage – I Exam Date||19-28 August 2023|
|DDA ASO Exam Date||25 Sept-08 Oct 2023|
|DDA JSA Exam Date||20-24 September 2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the DDA Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Patwari, and Junior Secretariat Assistant application fee through the payment gateway on the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 02 July 2023 at 18.00 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||1,000/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD||Nil|
The DDA Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
DDA Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the DDA online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for DDA Recruitment is;
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||30 years|
|Architectural Assistant||30 Years|
|Legal Assistant||30 Years|
|Naib Tehsildar||21 to 30 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 to 27 Years|
|Surveyor||18 to 25 Years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||18 to 27 Years|
|Age Limit as on||01 April 2023|
|Calculate Your Age||Age Calculator|
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- UPPSC APS Recruitment
- Railway Sports Quota Recruitment
- NFC Apprentice Recruitment
- UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment
- North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment
DDA Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||51||Level-8|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||125||Level-7|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||236||Level-6|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||196||Level-2|
DDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Accounts Officer
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master’s in financial Control / MBA (Finance) or equivalent.
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts).
- 03 years’ experience at Bar.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying.
- Two years’ experience in Survey work.
- Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Secretariat Assistant
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Read the official notification for more details.
DDA Selection Process 2023
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Online Exam, Interview|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Online Exam (Preliminary & Mains), Computer Proficiency Test and DEST|
|Architectural Assistant||Online Exam|
|Legal Assistant||Online Exam|
|Naib Tehsildar||Online Exam|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Online Exam|
|Patwari||Online Exam (Preliminary & Mains)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Online Exam (Preliminary & Mains), Typing Test|
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2023
DDA Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 02 July 2023 at 18.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of DDA application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of DDA application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- DDA Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 03 June 2023 to 02 July 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in DDA Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for DDA Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to DDA Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact Number: +91-7353009191
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
DDA Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
DDA Application Status
Download Answer Key
Download ASO Exam Schedule
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Notice
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available