Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 22 August 2022
“Indian Army” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 90 Vacancies of TES 48th 2023 Course through “Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 22 August 2022 to 21 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Army. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Army
Army 10+2 TES 48 Course Notification 2022
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022
Army TES 48 Course WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 22 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 September 2022 upto 3:00 PM
- Complete Application Form :- 21 September 2022
- SSB Interview Date :- October 2022
- Course Commencing From :- January 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Indian Army TES Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 16.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 19.9 Years
- Candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army TES Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards in India.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
- For more information read the official notification.
Govt Job Only for You
- Rajasthan HC JJA, Clerk, Junior Assistant Online Form 2022
- KGBV Recruitment 2022
- BSF Head Constable & ASI Online Form 2022
- SSC Stenographer Online Form 2022
Indian Army TES Vacancy 2022
Indian Army TES Promotion and Salary Structure
|Captain||On completion of 02 years||61,300-1,93,900|
|Major||On completion of 06 years||69,400-2,07,200|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 years||1,30,600-2,15,900|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service conditions|
|Lt General/HAG Scale||1,82,200- 2,24,100|
|HAG+ Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Generals)||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
Indian Army TES Selection Process
Army TES Shortlisting
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the Army TES 48 Course applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate through their email. After allotment of Army TES 48 Course Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
Indian Army TES SSB
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the Army TES 48 Course cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Allahabad (UP), or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for Army TES 48 Course SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
Candidates are required to print two copies of the army TES 2022 application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application form duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the army TES Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original.
- Copy of result of JEE (Mains) 2022.
- Two self attested photocopies of the certificates.
- 20 copies of self attested passport size photographs will also be carried alongwith the Application Form.
Indian Army TES Merit List & Joining Letter
Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for Army TES 48 Course training in the order of merit, depending on the number of Army TES 2022 vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
Indian Army TES Training
Total training will be of 5 years. Details are as under:
|Basic Military Training||1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).|
|Technical Training||(i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.|
Cost of Training
Rs 13,940/- (as on 2021) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.) The cost of Army TES Jan 2023 training is borne by State; will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 August 2022 To 21 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Army TES Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group