SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 06 November 2022
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 115 vacancies of Non Teaching post through “SVNIT Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 21 October 2022 to 02 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the SVNIT Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
SVNIT Non Teaching Notification 2022
SVNIT Recruitment 2022 :- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has recently released the notification for the Non Teaching post. Its official notice has been issued on 21 November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT). All the information related to the SVNIT Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)
SVNIT Non Teaching Vacancy 2022
SVNIT Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 02 December 2022 upto 5 PM
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 02 December 2022
- Last date of Receipt of Hard Copy :- 12 December 2022
- Exam Date :- As per Schedule
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the SVNIT Non Teaching application fee through the payment gateway on the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 02 December 2022 at 16.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- SC, ST, PWD, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
The SVNIT Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
SVNIT Non Teaching Post Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SVNIT Non Teaching online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- Post Wise
- Age Limit as on :- 02 December 2022
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- Wellington Cantt Recruitment
- Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Army Postal Service Records Recruitment
- RPSC CHO Recruitment
SVNIT Non Teaching Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||Vacancy||Post Name||Vacancy|
|Librarian||01||Scientific Officer / Technical Officer (MIS)||01|
|Junior Engineer||07||Student Activity & Sports Assistant||01|
|Library and Information Assistant||01||Technical Assistant||17|
|Senior Assistant||08||Office Attendant||17|
SVNIT Non Teaching Post Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Librarian||56 Years||PG Degree in Librarian or related discipline|
|Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer||35 Years||BE/B. Tech/MSc/MCA from recognized university/ institute.|
|Executive Engineer||35 Years||BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Superintendent||30 Years||Graduate/PG Degree|
|Junior Engineer||30 Years||Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Student Activity & Sports Assistant/ Library and Information Assistant||30 Years||Diploma, BE/ B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering|
|Technical Assistant||30 Years||Diploma/ BE/B. Tech degree|
|Pharmacist||27 Years||10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects. and B. Pharma|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years||12th Class Pass. Typing-35 wpm (English)|
|Senior Assistant||33 Years||Class 12th Pass. Typing-35 wpm (English)|
|Office Attendant||27 Years||12th Class Pass|
|Senior Technician||33 Years||10th/12th/ITI/Diploma|
SVNIT Non Teaching Post Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Proficiency Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
SVNIT Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 02 December at 16.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SVNIT Non Teaching application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the SVNIT Non Teaching Position on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SVNIT Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 October 2022 to 02 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SVNIT Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Send Application Form Hard Copy
On completion of filling /uploading the online application form and its submission, please download a copy of the submitted application form and its enclosures including the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/etc., along with proof of applicable application fee and send the same to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat by Speed/Registered Post. The Envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as Application for the post of …………………., Application ID No…….
Technical Support & Helpline Number
Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly for all updates. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if a candidate fails to visit/ access the Institute website.
- For any query please write to Institute at [email protected]
- In case of any technical difficulty please contact: Phone No.: 0261-2201550
- Time: 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
SVNIT Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
More Latest Govt Jobs