District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment 2023 Apply for Stenographer Grade-III
District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab) invites applications to fill 06 vacancies of Stenographer Grade-III through District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment 2023 Notification form 25 October 2023 to 10 November 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab). All-important links are provided at the end of this article.
District Court Gurdaspur Vacancy 2023 Notification
District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment 2023: – District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab) has recently released the notification for the Stenographer Grade-III. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Stenographer Grade-III. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab). All the information related to the District Court Gurdaspur Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab)
District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Recruitment Process||Date (Expected)|
|Application Form Start||25 October 2023|
|Receipt Application Form Last Date||10 November 2023 upto 5 PM|
|Interview Schedule||20-23 November 2023 at 10 AM|
|Download Application Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
District Court Gurdaspur Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the District Court Gurdaspur online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for District Court Gurdaspur is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 37 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- BLW Apprentice Recruitment
- ICMR NIE Technical Assistant & Lab Attendant Recruitment
- CISF HC Sports Quota Recruitment
- Central Bank of India SO Recruitment
- Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment
District Court Gurdaspur Vacancy 2023
|Stenographer Grade-III||06||Rs. 21,000/- (Level-3)|
District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Degree of BA/ B.Sc or equivalent from recognized University.
- Proficiency in operation of computer.
- Speed Test: 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 20 wpm in transcription of the same.
For details read the official notification.
District Court Gurdaspur Recruitment Selection Process
- Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Test/ Interview Schedule
|Candidates whose name start with alphabet||Test/ Interview Date|
|A to H||20 November 2023|
|I to Q||21 November 2023|
|R to Z||23 November 2023|
District Court Gurdaspur Postal Address
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through Indian Postal Service or By Hand only. Application received after the last date (10 November 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Class 10th Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card/ Other Identity Proof.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- A passport size photograph.
- Steno/ Computer certificate, if any.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the District Court Gurdaspur application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph District Court Gurdaspur application will be rejected.
- This District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab) office shall not be responsible for any kind of delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur (Punjab) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7006918021 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
District Court Gurdaspur Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available