Karnal Court Recruitment 2023 Apply for Peon, Process Server
District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana) invites applications to fill 43 vacancies of Process Server, and Peon through Karnal Court Recruitment 2023 Notification form 16 October 2023 to 31 October 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Karnal Court Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Karnal Court Vacancy 2023 Notification
Karnal Court Recruitment 2023: – District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana) has recently released the notification for the Process Server, and Peon. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Process Server, and Peon. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana). All the information related to the Karnal Court Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana)
Karnal Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Karnal Court Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana)|
|Post Name||Process Server, and Peon|
|Article Category||District Court|
|Job Location||Karnal (Haryana)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Karnal Court Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Karnal Court Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||16 October 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||31 October 2023 upto 5 PM|
|Interview Schedule||Notify Soon|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Category||0/-|
|SC, ST Category||0/-|
Karnal Court Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Karnal Court online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Karnal Court is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 42 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment
- Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment
- SVNIT Recruitment
- Railway Sports Quota Recruitment
Karnal Court Vacancy 2023
|Process Server||11||Rs 16900-53500/-|
Karnal Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Pass and Must have knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi language.
- 8th Pass and Must have knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi language.
For details read the official notification.
Karnal Court Recruitment Selection Process
Karnal Court is a district court located in Karnal, Haryana, India. Karnal Court frequently releases recruitment notifications for various positions, and candidates are selected through a rigorous selection process. For the positions of Process Server, and Peon, the selection process is slightly different from other positions.
The selection process for the positions of Process Server, and Peon involves two stages – Personal Interview and Document Verification. The stages of the selection process are as follows:
Personal Interview: The first stage of the selection process is a personal interview. The interview panel consists of senior officials from the court. The purpose of the personal interview is to assess the candidate’s communication skills, personality, and suitability for the position they have applied for. The interview may include questions related to the candidate’s work experience, education, and skills.
Document Verification: Candidates who clear the personal interview are required to undergo document verification. The purpose of the document verification process is to verify the candidate’s educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant details provided by the candidate in their application.
The selection process for these positions does not include a written examination or skill test. The decision to not conduct a written examination or skill test is likely due to the nature of the positions. Process Server, and Peon are all positions that require practical skills and experience.
The selection process for the positions of Process Server, and Peon at Karnal Court involves a personal interview and document verification. Candidates who wish to apply for these positions should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and prepare well for the interview.
The interview is a crucial stage of the selection process, and candidates should be prepared to answer questions related to their work experience, education, and skills. The court only selects the most qualified candidates for the position, and the selection process is designed to ensure that only the best candidates are selected.
Karnal Court Postal Address
Postal Address: “O/o District & Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, Sector – 12, Karnal – 132001 [Haryana]”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Hand/ By Registered Post Only). Application received after the last date (31 October 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card/ Any Other Identity Card.
- A self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10/- postal ticket.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. (if required)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Karnal District Court application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Karnal Court application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Karnal Court application will be rejected.
- This District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Sessions Court, Karnal (Haryana) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7015918431 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
Karnal Court Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available