AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 650 Vacancies
Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) invites applications to fill 650 vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) posts through AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification from 12 August 2023 to 10 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) .
AFMS Medical Officer Notification 2023
AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 :- The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has recently released the notification for the Medical Officer (MO) posts. Its official notification has been issued in August 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AFMS Medical Officer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) . All the information related to the AFMS Medical Officer Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)
AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Form
AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Department/ Organization||Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Rs. 85,000/- Approx.|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
AFMS Medical Officer Important Date
The important dates related to AFMS Medical Officer recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||12 August 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||10 September 2023|
|Interview Schedule||October 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the AFMS Medical Officer application form, candidates are required to pay the Medical Officer (MO) posts application fee through the payment gateway on the The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 10 September 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||200/-|
The AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
AFMS Medical Officer Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the AFMS Medical Officer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for AFMS Medical Officer is;
- Minimum Age Required: NA
- Age Limit for MBBS/ PG Diploma Holders: 30 Years
- Age Limit for PG Degree Holders: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: 31 December 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- Bihar STET Exam Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Mumbai Recruitment
- AIIMS NORCET 5 Online Form
- WB Police Warder Recruitment
- AAICLAS Trolley Retriever Recruitment
AFMS Medical Officer Vacancy 2023
|Medical Officer (MO)||650 (Male-585, Female- 65)||Rs. 85,000/- Approx.|
AFMS Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates must have MBBS/ PG Degree from recognized University/ Institute.
- Read the official notification for more details.
AFMS Medical Officer Selection Process 2023
- Scrutiny of Application
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 10 September 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of AFMS Medical Officer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of AFMS Medical Officer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- AFMS Medical Officer 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 12 August 2023 to 10 September 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in AFMS Medical Officer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of AFMS Medical Officer Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
AFMS Medical Officer Official Notice & Link
Registration | Login
From 12 August 2023
Govt Jobs Available