UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Apply for 277 Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites applications to fill vacancies of Stenographer through UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification from 17 October 2023 to 06 November 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2023
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released the notification for the Stenographer. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC). All the information related to the UPSSSC Stenographer Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Online Form
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||17 October 2023|
|Registration Last Date||06 November 2023|
|Correction Last Date||15 November 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the UPSSSC Stenographer application fee through the payment gateway on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 06 November 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||25/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||25/-|
The UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
UPSSSC Stenographer Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the UPSSSC Stenographer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for UPSSSC Stenographer is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 July 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- Army Nursing College Recruitment
- Army Nursing College Recruitment
- UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023
UPSSSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed class 12th from any recognized Board.
- Hindi Typing Speed: 25 wpm, Stenography: 80 wpm.
- UPSSSC PET 2022 score.
- Must have NIELIT CCC Exam Passed OR Equivalent Degree.
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
UPSSSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 06 November 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of UPSSSC Stenographer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of UPSSSC Stenographer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 October 2023 to 06 November 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in UPSSSC Stenographer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
- Educational Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
UPSSSC Stenographer Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available