DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 150 Vacancies
Research Centre Imarat (RCI) a premier laboratory of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO invites applications to fill 150 vacancies of Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma and ITI) through DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification from 30 May 2023 to 19 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Research Centre Imarat (RCI) . All important links are provided at the end of this article.
RCI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Notification
RCI Apprentice Notification 2023 :- Research Centre Imarat (RCI) has recently released the notification for the Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma and ITI) . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RCI Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Research Centre Imarat (RCI) . All the information related to the RCI Apprentice Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Research Centre Imarat (RCI)
DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Form
DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Research Centre Imarat (RCI)|
|Post Name||Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma and ITI)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Category Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
RCI Apprentice Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to RCI Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||30 May 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||19 June 2023|
|Document Verification Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma and ITI) application fee through the payment gateway on the Research Centre Imarat (RCI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 19 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
The DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
RCI Apprentice Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the RCI Apprentice online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Research Centre Imarat (RCI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for RCI Apprentice is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- NA
- Age Limit as on :- 01 June 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment
- Air Force AFCAT Exam 02/2023
- IBPS CRP RRB- XII Recruitment
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment
- ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment
RCI Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Graduate Apprentice||30||Rs.9000/- p.m.|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||30||Rs.8000/- p.m.|
|Trade Apprentice ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT Affiliation)||90||As per Govt. Norms|
RCI Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
- Diploma in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical.
- ITI NCVT/ SCVT Certificate in Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic-Diesel, Electronics-Mechanic, Electrician, Library-Assistant and COPA(Computer Operator and Programming Assistant).
The candidates who have completed the qualifying examinations (Graduate, Diploma and ITI
trade apprentices in 2020, 2021 and 2022) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply. Candidates possessing percentage more than 60% only may apply. Read the official notification for more details.
RCI Apprentice Selection Process 2023
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Candidates are required to bring Original and Self-attested copy of documents mentioned below during document verification / joining :-
Documents to be carried:
- Signed printout of the Application submitted in the website.
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma / ITI Final Mark sheet/ Provisional.
- Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License.
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory).
- Copy of first page of Bank Pass Book (State Bank of India, Preferable).
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon.
- Two Passport size photographs.
How to Apply for DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 19 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of RCI Apprentice application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of RCI Apprentice application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 30 May 2023 to 19 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in RCI Apprentice Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for RCI Apprentice Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to RCI Apprentice Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
RCI Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available