HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla invites applications to fill vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) through HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 July 2023 to 24 August 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Vacancy 2023 Notification
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment 2023 :- HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla has recently released the notification for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) . Its official notice has been issued in July 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Candidates can apply from the official website of HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla. All the information related to the HQ Army Training Command Shimla Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level-2|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||29 July 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||24 August 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Download Offline Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
India HQ Army Training Command Shimla Application Fees
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the HQ Army Training Command Shimla online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for HQ Army Training Command Shimla is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 24 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- ISRO Fireman and Cook Recruitment
- Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment
- Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment
- UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Vacancy 2023
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02 (UR-1, ST-1)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: English / Hindi Typing @ 35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m.
Read the Official Notification for More Details.
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Number of Questions: 175
- Maximum Marks: 175
- Time Duration: 02 Hours & 30 Minutes for Descriptive Test
- Exam Level: The standard will be as per 12th standard.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Descriptive Test. Essay Writing (200-250 Words) & Letter/ Application Writing (150 – 200 words). Both in English.||25||25|
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Time Duration: 10 Minutes
- English / Hindi Typing @ 35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m respectively on Computer (Language choice to be done by selected candidates).
- Only for candidates qualified in Written Test.
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Postal Address
POSTAL ADDRESS: “Establishment Officer, ADMINISTRATIVE BRANCH, HQ ARTRAC, SHIMLA – 171003 (HP)”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (Ordinary post / Registered post / Speed post). Application received after the last date (24 August 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. The original documents /Certificates should not be sent along with application
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- Two additional recent passport size Photographs excluding the one pasted on application form.
- One self addressed registered envelope (Size 12 x 18 cm) with Rs 25/- postage stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” ______” CATEGORY NAME “_____” on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied. One candidate shall apply only one application.
- The date of written test / skill or trade test/ Interview (as applicable) will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the HQ Army Training Command Shimla application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph HQ Army Training Command Shimla application will be rejected.
- This HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the HQ Army Training Command (Civil Records Office), Shimla Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
HQ Army Training Command Shimla Notice & Link
Join Telegram for Govt Jobs