IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 Apply for Non-Teaching Posts
Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati invites applications to fill 24 vacancies of Non-Teaching Posts through IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 Notification from 23 August 2023 to 22 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati.
IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Notification 2023
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023: – Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati has recently released the notification for the Non-Teaching Posts. Its official notice has been issued in August 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati. All the information related to the IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 Online Form
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
IIT Tirupati Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||23 August 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||22 September 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 22 September 2023 at 17.00 hrs.
|Post Name||General, OBC, EWS||SC, ST, Ex-S, Female, PwD|
|Group A Posts||500/-||0/-|
|Group B Posts||300||0/-|
|Group C Posts||200/-||0/-|
The IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen. Candidates applying for more than one post need to pay the application fee separately for each post.
IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching is.
- Minimum Age Required: NA
- Maximum Age Limit: 27-50 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on: 22 September 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|Category Name||Maximum Age|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribes||Five Years|
|Other Backward Classes||Three Years|
|Read the official notification for more details.|
#Government Jobs for You
- Coast Guard Navik GD/ DB, Yantrik Recruitment
- SBI PO Recruitment
- CG Handpump Technician Recruitment
- HP High Court Recruitment
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Recruitment
IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Deputy Librarian Academic||01||Rs. 79800- 211500/-|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Rs. 78800- 209200/-|
|Junior Superintendent||02||Rs. 35400- 112400/-|
|Junior Assistant||08||Rs. 21700- 69100/-|
|Junior Hindi Assistant Gr-I||01||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||02||Rs. 35400- 112400/-|
|Junior Technician||08||Rs. 21700- 69100/-|
|Physical Training Instructor||01||Rs. 35400- 112400/-|
IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Eligibility Criteria
Deputy Librarian Academic
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- 8 years of experience as Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian and Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work and professional commitment.
- Post graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent OR
- Professional in Finance & Accounts with CA/ICWA qualification with Five years’ administrative experience as Assistant Registrar.
- First-class Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience in administrative areas.
- First-class Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer operations.
Junior Hindi Assistant Grade-I
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- At least 3 years of relevant translation experience from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Knowledge of English and Hindi typewriting.
Junior Technical Superintendent
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc. in with 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA in a recognized University/Institution.
- Read the official notification for detailed information.
- Candidates must have degree/ diploma in relevant field.
- Read the official notification for more details.
Physical Training Instructor
- Graduate with Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or equivalent with at least 60% marks.
- 03 years of relevant experience in any recognized Institutions
Read the official notification for more details.
IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Selection Process 2023
For Group – A Post:
- (i) Screening Test
- (ii) Interview.
For Group – B & C:
- (i) Objective-Based Test
- (ii) Written Test
- (iii) Skill Test/ Trade Test
How to Apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 22 September 2023 at 17.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 23 August 2023 to 22 September 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for IIT Tirupati Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to IIT Tirupati Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Mobile No. and E-Mail ID
- Birth Certificate or High School Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Valid Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwD/Ex-servicemen etc.), if applicable.
- NOC from current employer, if applicable.
- Certificates of experience in chronological order and should be in proper format.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Helpdesk.: [email protected] (Technical Problem)
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available