Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply for Havildar & Naib Subedar
Indian Army (Ministry of Defence) invites applications to fill vacancies of Havildar and Naib Subedar (Sports) through Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification from 01 October 2023 to 30 October 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Army (Ministry of Defence).
Army Sports Quota Notification 2023
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: – Indian Army (Ministry of Defence) has recently released the notification for the Havildar and Naib Subedar (Sports). Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Army Sports Quota Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Army (Ministry of Defence). All the information related to the Army Sports Quota Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)|
|Post Name||Havildar and Naib Subedar (Sports)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Army Sports Quota recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||01 October 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||30 October 2023|
|Sports Trails||20 Nov to 20 Dec 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Army Sports Quota application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Army (Ministry of Defence) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 30 October 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||0/-|
The Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
Army Sports Quota Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Army Sports Quota online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Indian Army (Ministry of Defence) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Army Sports Quota is.
- Minimum Age Required: 17 ½ Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Candidates born between 01 March 1999 to 30 August 2006 (both dates inclusive).
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- BEML Group C Recruitment
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment
- Income Tax Dept. Sports Quota Recruitment
- SPMCIL Narmadapuram Recruitment
Army Sports Quota Vacancy 2023
|Havildar||Not Disclosed||As per Rules, Read official notification.|
|Naib Subedar||Not Disclosed|
Indian Army invites online application from unmarried Indian male and female candidates for Recruitment Trials of Outstanding sportsperson who have participated at International/ Junior or Senior National Championship/ Khelo India Games/ Youth Games from 01 October 2021 to 30 September 2023 to join the Indian Army as Direct Entry Havildar and Naib Subedar.
Army Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have matriculation pass from any recognized Board.
- Individual should be a Medalist at Junior/ Senior level by representing State in National competitions or have represented Country at International level (Individual event).
- Individual should have represented a State or Country in National or International competitions at Junior/ Senior level (Team event).
- Individual should be a Medalist in Khelo India Games & Youth Games or Above.
- Candidates must have matriculation pass from any recognized Board.
- Individual should be winner of any medal in World Championship/ Asian Championships.
- Individual should be winner of any medal in Asian Games.
- Individual should be winner of any medal in Commonwealth Games /World Cup.
- Represented India twice in Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/World Cup.
- Represented India in Olympics.
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
Army Sports Quota Selection Process 2023
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Sports Trial
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Document Required: –
- Photograph- 20 copies (white background)
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificates
- Unmarried Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Aadhar Card as a proof of identity.
- School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation.
- Sports Kit. Candidates to bring their own sports gear and equipment for physical fitness test and skill test.
How to Apply for Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 30 October 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Army Sports Quota application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Army Sports Quota application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 October 2023 to 30 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Army Sports Quota Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
- Educational & Sports Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Helpdesk: 011-23019078
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Army Sports Quota Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available