ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications to fill 1038 vacancies of Paramedical Staff through ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Notification from 01 October 2023 to 30 October 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
ESIC Paramedical Staff Notification 2023
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023: – Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently released the notification for the Paramedical Staff. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). All the information related to the ESIC Paramedical Staff Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Online Form
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to ESIC Paramedical Staff recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||01 October 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||30 October 2023|
|Exam Date||10 December 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the ESIC Paramedical Staff application fee through the payment gateway on the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 30 October 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||500/-|
|Women, ESM, Departmental||250/-|
The ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the ESIC Paramedical Staff online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for ESIC Paramedical Staff is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25/ 37 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on: 30 October 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- WBPSC Clerkship Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment
- Rashtriya Military School Recruitment
- HPSC HCS Recruitment
ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2023
|Paramedical Staff||1038||Read notification.|
|State Name||Vacancy||State Name||Vacancy|
|Bihar||64||Chandigarh & Punjab||32|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09||Jharkhand||17|
ESIC Paramedical Staff Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have 12th/ Degree/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized board/ university in India.
- Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
ESIC Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern 2023
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
How to Apply for ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 30 October 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of ESIC Paramedical Staff application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of ESIC Paramedical Staff application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 October 2023 to 30 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in ESIC Paramedical Staff Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Hand-written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
The applicant should upload self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the application form:
- Educational Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available