JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Apply for 138 Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites applications to fill 138 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts through JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Notification from 21 August 2023 to 21 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) .
JPSC Civil Judge Notification 2023
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 :- The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently released the notification for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts. Its official notification has been issued in August 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) . All the information related to the JPSC Civil Judge Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Online Form
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
|Department/ Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
JPSC Civil Judge Important Date
The important dates related to JPSC Civil Judge recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||21 August 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||21 September 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||27 September 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the JPSC Civil Judge application form, candidates are required to pay the DSSSB Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts application fee through the payment gateway on the The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 21 September 2023 at 16.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||600/-|
|SC, ST (Jharkhand Only)||150/-|
The JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
JPSC Civil Judge Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JPSC Civil Judge online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JPSC Civil Judge is;
- Minimum Age Required: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: 21 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment
- College of Defence Management Recruitment
- BDL India MT Recruitment
- Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment
- TNUSRB PC Recruitment
JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2023
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||138||Rs. 27,700-44,770/-|
JPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Graduate in Law and Enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 till last date of submission of application form.
- Candidates should possess sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
- Read the official notification for more details.
JPSC Civil Judge Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam (Pre & Mains)
- Viva-Voce Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 21 September 2023 at 16.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of JPSC Civil Judge application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of JPSC Civil Judge application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in JPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2023.
- JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 August 2023 to 21 September 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for DSSSB Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to DSSSB Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of JPSC Civil Judge Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: 9431301419, 9431301636
- Join Telegram: Click Here
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
JPSC Civil Judge Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available