NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 14 September 2022
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA Jaipur) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 28 vacancies of Professor in various Subjects, Deputy Director (Admn.), Administrative Officer, all by Deputation Including Short-Term Contract and Assistant Professor in Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan, Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa), Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist and Multi-Tasking Staff post through “NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 05 September 2022 to 20 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the National Institute of Ayurveda (Jaipur). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Notification
Are you also waiting for NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Notification? If yes then now you can apply your Professor in various Subjects, Deputy Director(Admn.), Administrative Officer, all by Deputation Including Short-Term Contract and Assistant Professor in Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan, Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa), Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist and Multi-Tasking Staff application form. Because today the National Institute of Ayurveda (Jaipur) has released the official notification for 28 posts. For more updates on NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in National Institute of Ayurveda (Jaipur). Because the NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee and Driver Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA Jaipur)
NIA Jaipur Vacancy 2022 Notification
NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
- Application Form Start : 05 September 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 20 October 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
The following Application Processing & Intimation Fee is payable along with each Application Form, by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur‘. However, no Application Processing & Intimation Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen Categories.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25-56 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 31 October 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
- 16 Post- Army Dogra Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022
- 230 Post- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 49 Post- Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022
NIA Jaipur Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Professor (Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan)||01||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa)||01||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Nursing Officer||01||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||01||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||01||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||01||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||16||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Assistant Professor (Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan)
- PG Degree in Ayurveda in the Subject of Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa)
- MD(Ayurved) in the Subject of Kayachikitsa from a recognized University.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing OR
- Post basic B.Sc. Nursing. Registered as a Nurse or Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council. OR
- B.Sc. Nursing (AYUSH) from an AYUSH. Registered in the respective State/Indian AYUSH Nursing Council. OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery. Registered as Nurse or Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Year experience in minimum 25 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification. OR
- Diploma in Nursing & Pharmacy of AYUSH. Two years experience in minimum 25 bedded Hospital.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 Years relevant experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
- Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy of not less than 3 Years duration including Internship from a recognized University. OR
- B. Pharma(Ayurveda) from a recognized University.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist
- 10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized Institution with 1 Year relevant experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Multi Tasking Staff
- Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- For more details read the official notification.
NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written/ Interview
- Skill Test (if required)
- Medical Fitness Test
NIA Jaipur Postal Address
Postal Address: “Vice-Chancellor I/C, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (By Post/ By Hand only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate and Character Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- A additional Passport size photographs.
- Original Demand Draft .
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the Post of_____, Category Name_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://nia.nic.in.
NIA Jaipur Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group