NWDA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Clerk, Steno, JE & Others
Updated :- 18 March 2023
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) invites applications to fill 40 vacancies of Clerk, Steno, JE, Draftsman & Junior Account Officer through NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification from 18 March 2023 to 17 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NWDA Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the National Water Development Agency (NWDA). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Notification 2023
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Notification 2023 :- National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has recently released the notification for the Clerk, Steno, JE, Draftsman & Junior Account Officer. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Water Development Agency (NWDA). All the information related to the NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Online Form
NWDA Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Name||Clerk, Steno, JE, Draftsman & Junior Account Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 112400/- (Post Wise)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||18 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||17 April 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the NWDA Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Clerk, Steno, JE, Draftsman & Junior Account Officer application fee through the payment gateway on the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 17 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees||890+ GST+ Bank Charges|
|SC, ST & PwBD Candidates Fees||550+ GST+ Bank Charges|
The NWDA Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others is;
- Junior Accounts Officer Age Limit :- 21-30 Years
- Other Post Age Limit :- 18-27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 17 April 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)||Five Years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||Three Years|
|PwBD Candidates||UR-10, OBC-13, SC/ST-15 Years|
|Ex-serviceman||Military Service + 3 Years|
|For more details read the official notification.|
#Government Jobs for You
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
- HKRN Various Post Recruitment
- Chandigarh Bus Driver Recruitment
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023
- Chandigarh Bus Conductor Recruitment
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Vacancy 2023
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Draftsman Grade-III||06||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||07||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Stenographer Grade – II||09||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||04||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Eligibility Criteria
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University / Equivalent.
Junior Accounts Officer
- Degree in Commerce And 03 year experience in Cash and Accounts.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized Institution /University.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Degree of a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade – II
- Should have 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- Typing speed : 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
For more details read the official notification.
NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Selection Process
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is a government organization that aims to develop and manage water resources in India. NWDA conducts recruitment for various posts, including Clerk, Steno, JE, and others. The selection process for these posts comprises various stages, including a written exam, skill test, and interview. In this article, we will discuss the selection process for NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE, and other posts in detail.
The selection process for NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE, and other posts involves the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview (As applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
NWDA Written Exam 2023
The first stage of the selection process is an OMR based written exam. The exam consists of objective-type questions and is conducted offline. The question paper is divided into two parts, Part I and Part II. Part I comprises general knowledge, general aptitude, and general English, while Part II comprises questions related to the specific post for which the candidate has applied.
NWDA Skill Test 2023
Candidates who clear the written exam are called for a skill test. The skill test is conducted to test the candidate’s proficiency in typing and shorthand, depending on the post applied for. The candidates who have applied for the post of Clerk, Steno, or Personal Assistant have to appear for a typing test, while those who have applied for the post of Junior Engineer have to appear for a shorthand test.
NWDA Interview 2023
Candidates who qualify for the skill test are called for an interview. The interview is conducted to assess the candidate’s suitability for the post and his/her communication skills, knowledge, and overall personality.
Final Selection: The final selection of the candidates is based on the marks obtained in the written exam, skill test, and interview. The merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in all three stages.
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023
NWDA Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 17 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- NWDA Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 March 2023 to 17 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to NWDA Clerk, Steno, JE & Others Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: +91 94538 19323
- E-Mail Address: [email protected]
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
NWDA Recruitment Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available