India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) invites applications to fill vacancies of Peon and Stenographer through Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 official notification issued by the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana). All-important links are provided at the end of this article.
- Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Vacancy 2024 Notification
- District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana)
- Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
- Rohtak District Court Recruitment Overview
- Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Age Limit
- Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Vacancy 2024
- Rohtak District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Rohtak District Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Rohtak District Court Postal Address
- General Conditions & Instructions
- Rohtak District Court Official Notice & Link
Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Vacancy 2024 Notification
Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024: – District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) has recently released the notification for the Peon and Stenographer. Its official notice has been issued in January 2024 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Peon and Stenographer. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana). All the information related to the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Job Notification 2024 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana)
Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
Rohtak District Court Recruitment Overview
|District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana)
|Peon and Stenographer
Rohtak District Court Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Rohtak District Court Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start
|03 Jan 2024
|10 Jan 2024
|Receipt Application Form Last Date
|16 Jan 2024
|29 Jan 2024
|As per Schedule
|As per Schedule
|Download Application Form
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
|General, OBC, EWS
|SC, ST, Women
Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 42 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 01 January 2024
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- NIN Various Post Recruitment
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment
- Army ASC Centre South Recruitment
- Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment
- DSSSB Section Officer Recruitment
Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Vacancy 2024
Rohtak District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in arts / science / Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- Must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
- English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. respectively on Computer.
- Passed 8th standard and possess knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
Rohtak District Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Skill Test/ Interview (as applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Rohtak District Court Postal Address
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through Post or By Hand only. Application received after the last date (08 January 2024) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates duly attested by a Gazetted officer should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Educational Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card/ Other ID Card.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/ Gazetted Officer.
- Residential Certificate duly signed by the ADM/ DM or Tehsildar.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- A self-addressed envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________, CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer application form.
- Only one application should be submitted for the post. Candidates desirous of applying form separate posts should submit separate applications clearly indicating the post for which they have applied for.
- The application can be filled by the candidates only in English.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer application will be rejected.
- This District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) office shall not be responsible for any kind of delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7015918431 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
Rohtak District Court Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available