SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 110 Vacancies
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites applications to fill 110 vacancies of Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) posts through SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification from 20 November 2023 to 16 December 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) .
SAIL Trainee Notification 2023
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023: – The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has recently released the notification for the Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) posts. Its official notification has been issued in November 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SAIL Trainee Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) . All the information related to the SAIL Trainee Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online Form
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Department/ Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Name||Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|Salary/ Stipend||Post Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
SAIL Trainee Important Date
The important dates related to SAIL Trainee recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||20 November 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||16 December 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SAIL Trainee application form, candidates are required to pay the Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) posts application fee through the payment gateway on the The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 16 December 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Operator-cum-Technician (S-3)||Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|General, OBC, EWS||500||300|
|SC, ST, PH, ESM||150||100|
The SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
SAIL Trainee Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SAIL Trainee online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for SAIL Trainee is;
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28/ 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 16 December 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- IB ACIO Recruitment
- OMC Non-Executive Recruitment
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment
- SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment
- North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
SAIL Trainee Vacancy 2023
SAIL Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation with 03 years (full time)
- Diploma in Related Branch.
- Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the relevant trade of Electrician / Fitter / Electronics / Information Technology (IT)/ Machinist / Diesel Mechanic / Computer Operator & Programme Assistant (COPA).
|Height||155 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 kg||35 kg|
|Chest||75 cm – 79 cm||70 cm – 73 cm|
SAIL Trainee Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Skill/Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 16 December 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SAIL Trainee application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SAIL Trainee application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SAIL Trainee 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 November 2023 to 16 December 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SAIL Trainee Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for SAIL Trainee Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SAIL Trainee Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of SAIL Trainee Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
SAIL Trainee Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हम से फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available