IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 22 March 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications to fill 200 vacancies of Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) through IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 Notification from 22 March 2023 to 20 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 Notification
IGNOU Junior Assistant Notification 2023 :- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has recently released the notification for the Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT). Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IGNOU Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). All the information related to the IGNOU Junior Assistant Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 Online Form
IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)|
|Vacancy||200 (All India)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 19900- 63200/-|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to IGNOU Junior Assistant recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||22 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||20 April 2023|
|Correction Date||21-22 April 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) application fee through the payment gateway on the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 April 2023 at 23.50 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees||1000/- plus GST|
|SC, ST & Women Candidates Fees||600/- plus GST|
|PwBD Candidates Fees||0/-|
The IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the IGNOU Junior Assistant online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for IGNOU Junior Assistant is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 March 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)||05 Years|
|Other Backward Class (NCL)||03 Years|
|PwBD Candidates||10 Years|
|Meritorious Sportspersons||05 Years (SC/ST-10)|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Up to 35 Years (SC/ST-40)|
#Government Jobs for You
- Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Apprentice
- IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment
- NWDA Various Post Recruitment
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Vacancy 2023
|Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)||200||Rs. 19900- 63200/-|
IGNOU Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed class 12th (10+2) from any recognized Board.
- Typing Speed: 40 wpm in English and 35 wpm in Hindi on computer.
For more details read the official notification.
IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Selection Process
- Online Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Written Exam: There will be Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted in bilingual (Hindi/English) form by NTA. On the basis of CBT, the IGNOU Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) merit list will be prepared keeping the number of candidates to be qualified as ten times the number of vacancies.
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
|Hindi/English Language and Comprehension||30||30|
|Computer Knowledge Module||30||30|
Skill Test/ : The candidates qualified in the CBT of Tier I, will have to undergo skill (Typing) test which will be of Hindi or English language and will be qualifying in nature subject to minimum qualifying speed as mentioned in the official notification.
Document Verification: After the typing test, the candidate’s documents will be verified. The documents that need to be submitted include educational certificates, identity proof, age proof, and other relevant documents.
Medical Examination: The final stage of the selection process is a medical examination. The candidate needs to be medically fit to be eligible for the IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist.
How to Apply for IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023
IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 April 2023 at 23.50 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of IGNOU Junior Assistant application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the IGNOU Junior Assistant on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of IGNOU Junior Assistant application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 March 2023 to 20 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in IGNOU Junior Assistant Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: 011-69227700 & 011-40759000
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available