SSC JE 2023 Paper-II Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications to fill 1324 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) through SSC JE 2023 Notification from 26 July 2023 to 16 August 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSC JE 2023 official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) .
SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2023
SSC JE 2023 :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the notification for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical). Its official notification has been issued in July 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) . All the information related to the SSC Junior Engineer Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC JE 2023 Online Form
SSC JE 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level-6|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||26 July 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||16 August 2023|
|Correction Date||17-18 August 2023|
|Paper-I Exam Date||09-10 October 2023|
|Paper-II Exam Date||04 December 2023|
|Download Answer Key||07 December 2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SSC JE 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) application fee through the payment gateway on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 16 August 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||100/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||0/-|
The SSC JE 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
SSC Junior Engineer Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment is;
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- JE in CPWD Age Limit: 32 Years
- Other Post Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 16 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- Gurugram Court Clerk Recruitment
- RRC Northern Railway Recruitment
- DSSSB Recruitment 04/2023
- WBPSC Clerkship Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Recruitment
SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical)||1324||Rs 35,400-1,12,400/-|
SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates must have Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in relevant field for specific department from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Read the official notification for detailed information.
SSC Junior Engineer Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Test
Scheme of Examination
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two papers as indicated below:
Paper-I Exam Pattern (CBT)
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)||100||100|
Paper-II Exam Pattern (CBT)
|Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)||100||300||2 Hours|
The Paper-I & Paper-II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in Hindi & English. Both papers will be of Objective MCQs Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I and Paper-II. There will be negative marking equal to 1/3rd of the marks allotted to the question for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
How to Apply for SSC JE 2023
SSC JE 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 16 August 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SSC Junior Engineer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SSC Junior Engineer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SSC JE 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 26 July 2023 to 16 August 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SSC Junior Engineer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Helpline No: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
SSC Junior Engineer Official Notice & Link
Download Answer Key
Best Book for SSC JE Exam
Govt Jobs Available