Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
“Indian Air Force (IAF)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Agniveer Non-Combatant post through “Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Notification”. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by Indian Air Force (IAF). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Notification 2023
Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023: – Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently released the notification for the Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant post. Its official notice has been issued in September 2023 newspaper and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website; https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All the information related to the Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Offline Form 2023
Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023
ADVT. NO. 02/2023 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start: 19 August 2023
- Application Submission Last Date: – 01 September 2023
- Download Offline Form: –
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates: – Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee: – 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee: – 0/-
Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 23 Years
- Candidate born between 28 Dec 2002 and 28 Jun 2006 (both days inclusive).
Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
- UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment
- UKPSC RO & ARO Recruitment
- HKRN Various Post Recruitment
- IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Recruitment
- Coast Guard Navik GD/ DB, Yantrik Recruitment
Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Qualification
- Matriculation / Equivalent examination from an Education Board listed as COBSE member.
- Only unmarried Indian male candidates are eligible.
- For more details read the official notification.
Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Vacancy 2023
|Agniveer Non-Combatant||Various post||Rs. 30000/- Per Month|
Airforce Agniveer Non-Combatant Selection Process
All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test & Stream Proficiency, Physical test etc. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification. The written test will consist of –
Written Test (20 Marks)
- General English – 10 Marks
- General Knowledge – 10 Marks
The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi. The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/ physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
Stream Proficiency Test (30 Marks)
Physical test (Qualifying Nature)
- 1.6 Km running- 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Push-ups- 10
- Sit-ups- 10
- Squats- 20
- Height- 152.5 cms
- Chest- Minimum expansion of 5 cm.
- Weight- Proportionate to height and age.
Air Force Non-Combatant Postal Address
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by offline mode only (By Ordinary Post/ By Hand only). Candidates are permitted to apply at only one location. Applications submitted to more than one address will be rejected.
Postal Address: Read official notification for location wise postal address.
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before Jul 2023) (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs).
- Consent certificate by Parents/Legal guardian is required for the candidate below 18 years of age.
- A self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 stamp affixed should be forwarded along with application.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions and Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “AGNIVEERVAYU NON-COMBATANT INTAKE 02/2023.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post & same location.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Air Force (IAF).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/.
Air Force Non-Combatant Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group