APS Records Kamptee LDC & MTS Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 02 November 2022
Army Postal Service Records (Kamptee) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of LDC & MTS Post through “APS Records Kamptee Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 29 October 2022 to 18 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the APS Records Kamptee Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Army Postal Service Records (Kamptee). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
APS Records Kamptee Notification 2022
APS Records Kamptee Recruitment 2022 :- Army Postal Service Records (Kamptee) has recently released the notification for the LDC & MTS post. Its official notice has been issued on 29 October 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for APS Records Kamptee Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Army Postal Service Records (Kamptee). All the information related to the APS Records Kamptee Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Army Postal Service Records (Kamptee)
APS Kamptee LDC & MTS Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
APS Records Kamptee Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 29 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 18 November 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 29 October 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
APS Kamptee LDC & MTS Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of APS Records Kamptee offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- MTS Post Age Limit : 25 Years
- LDC Post Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 18 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- RPSC CHO Recruitment
- NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment
- UP Metro Rail Recruitment
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment
APS Records Kamptee Vacancy 2022
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02-UR||Rs.19,900-63,200/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01-UR||Rs.18,000-56,900/-|
APS Kamptee LDC & MTS Qualification
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- Typing Speed : 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- For more details read the official notification.
APS Kamptee LDC & MTS Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Typing Test (LDC Only)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
APS Records Kamptee Postal Address
Postal Address: “APS Records, Kamptee PO, Kamptee Dist- Nagpur, Maharashtra– 441001”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card/ any other ID card.
- A self addressed envelope.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ CATEGORY_____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Army Postal Service Records, Kamptee.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Army Postal Service Records, Kamptee Official website.
APS Records Kamptee Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Latest Govt Jobs