Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 11 January 2023
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 222 vacancy of Excise Constable in Excise Department through Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification from 10 January 2023 to 08 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Assam Police Excise Constable Notification 2023
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 :- State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam) has recently released the notification for the post of Assam Police Excise Constable. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Assam Police Excise Constable Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam). All the information related to the Assam Police Excise Constable Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)
Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam)|
|Post Name||Excise Constable in Excise Department|
|Vacancy||222 (Assam Only)|
|Advt No.||SLPRB/Rec/Excise-C.N. /589/2022/94|
Assam Police Excise Constable Important Date
- Application Form Start : 10 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 08 February 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 08 February 2023
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Assam Police Excise Constable application fee through the payment gateway on the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 08 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 0/-
- PwD, Female Candidates Fees:- 0/-
The Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Assam Police Excise Constable Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 July 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 Years- Candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 Years- Candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
#Govt Jobs for You
- Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Odisha Civil Services
- NDA Group C Recruitment
- South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Assam Police Excise Constable Vacancy 2023
|Excise Constable||222||Rs. 14,000-49,000/-|
Assam Police Excise Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Must have H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed.
- Possess minimum NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam State.
- Register his/ her name with a local Employment Exchange in Assam.
- For more details read the official notification.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H)/ ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for men)
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)/ ST (P)||78 cm||83 cm|
Assam Police Excise Constable Selection Process
Candidates whose Assam Police Excise Constable applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
Assam Excise Constable Preliminary Document Verification
The candidate reporting at the venue on the date and time for Assam Police Excise Constable Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, he/she must bring all the documents uploaded during submission of Assam Excise Constable online application along with one set of self attested photocopies of the same for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of their PST & PET.
Assam Excise Constable Physical Standard Test & Preliminary Medical Check-up
After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in the Assam Police Excise Constable Physical Standard Test (PST). It will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight & chest of the candidates and after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, vision test, colour blindness test, physical deformities etc.
Assam Excise Constable Physical Efficiency Test (40 Marks)
The Assam Police Excise Constable Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have two events viz.
|Race||1600 meters in 450 seconds||800 meters in 240 seconds|
|Long Jump (3 chances)||335 cm||244 cm|
Assam Excise Constable Written Test (50 Marks)
Assam Police Excise Constable written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half mark. Total marks for the Assam Excise Constable Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking. The subjects to be covered will be as follows:-
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Venue: Written Test will be conducted at Guwahati. The date and venue of the Assam Police Excise Constable written test will be notified in due course.
Assam Excise Constable Oral/ Viva Voce (5 Marks)
The number of candidates to be called for the Assam Police Excise Constable Oral/ Viva-Voce will be at the rate of 2 times number of posts advertised in each category both male and female on merit based on marks scored in Assam Excise Constable Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Test.
Assam Excise Constable Final Merit List
Final results would be based on the marks obtained as follows:
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||40 marks|
|Written Test||50 marks|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
How to Apply for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 08 February 2023 at 17.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Assam Police Excise Constable application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 10 January 2023 to 08 February 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents Related to Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Assam Police Excise Constable Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Assam Police Excise Constable Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group