GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 20 July 2022
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. (GRSE) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 249 vacancies of Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice through “GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 16 July 2022 to 05 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. (GRSE). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. (GRSE)
GRSE Apprenticeship Notification 2022
GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 16 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 05 August 2022
- Document Verification Date :- Notify Soon
- GRSE Apprentice Merit List :- Notify Soon
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode. (if required)
GRSE Apprentice Age Limit 2022
- Minimum Age Required :- 14 Years
- GRSE Trade Apprentice (Fresher) Age Limit :- 20 Years
- For GRSE Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) Age Limit :- 25 Years
- GRSE Graduate & Technician Apprentice Age Limit :- 26Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 September 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Government Rules.
GRSE Apprentice Vacancy 2022
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||163|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||40|
GRSE Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
GRSE Trade Apprentice (Fresher) Qualification :-
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
- Trades: Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Pipe Fitter and Machinist.
GRSE Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) Qualification :-
- Candidates should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- Trades: Fitter, Welder (G&E), Electrician, Machinist, Pipe Fitter, Carpenter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA), Electronic Mechanic,
- Painter, Mechanic (Diesel), Fitter (Structural), Secretarial Assistant (English), Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM), Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM), Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic
GRSE Graduate Apprentice Qualification :-
- Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution.
- Discipline: Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science & Information Technology and Civil Engineering.
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering / Technology examination in calendar year 2020, 2021 or 2022 are only eligible.
GRSE Technician Apprentice Qualification :-
- Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education.
- Discipline: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Civil Engineering.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering examination in calendar year 2020, 2021 or 2022 are only eligible.
GRSE Apprentice Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
GRSE Apprentice Merit List
Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
GRSE Apprentice Document Verification
Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Online Application printout to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in GRSE.
GRSE Apprentice Medical Examination
Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice in GRSE. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules.
How to Apply for GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 16 July 2022 to 05 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout. Hard copy of application is not required to be send to GRSE by post.
- After filing the Online Application, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format and put signature of Candidate and Parent/Guardian at designated places.
GRSE Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Join Govt. Job Group