Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 15 December 2022
High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 28 vacancies of Legal Assistant post through Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification from 15 December 2022 to 31 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Job Notification 2022
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 :- High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad) has recently released the notification for the post of Legal Assistant. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad). All the information related to the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad)
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022
ADVT. RC/B/1320/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 15 December 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 31 December 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 December 2022
- Exam Schedule :- 22 January 2023
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) :- February 2023
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant application fee through the payment gateway on the High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 31 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 500/-
The Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the High Court of Gujarat (Ahmedabad) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Year
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Year
- Age Limit as on : 31 December 2022
Candidates born between 31 December 1986 to 31 December 2004, shall be eligible to apply.
Administrative Department Resolution No. CRR/11/2021/450900/G.5, dated 29/09/2022, it has been decided by the High Court to grant Age Relaxation of One Year in upper Age-Limit in the instant Recruitment Process.. Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- BSF Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
- Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment
- HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Legal Assistant||28||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council of the State (Provisionally enrolled shall also be eligible).
- Must Have Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
- Acquaintance of vernacular Language.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Selection Process
[A] Written Test [Objective Type – MCQs – 100 Marks]
The Written Test shall be conducted at Ahmedabad at the venue, as may be decided by the High Court, comprising of 100 Marks, of 2 hours’ duration, consisting of 100 Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer. The Language of Question Paper of Written Test will be English The Syllabus for said Written Test shall be as follows :
- The Constitution of India, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, General Knowledge, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973,
- English Language , The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, Computer Skills/Applications, The Indian Contract Act, knowledge 1872, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, General I.Q. Test
[B] Viva-voce Test [Oral Interview – 40 Marks]
The candidates securing minimum 50% Marks in the Written Test (MCQs), alone shall be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test. Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed on the basis of one’s Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Communication Skills, Legal knowledge of candidates & Research ability, Computer Application Skills, Presentation Skills, etc.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 31 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 on Contractual Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 15 December 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group