HFRI MTS and LDC Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 27 October 2022
“Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI)“ invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Group ‘C’ through “HFRI MTS and LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 12 October 2022 to 25 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the HFRI Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
HFRI MTS and LDC Notification 2022
HFRI MTS and LDC Recruitment 2022 :- Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) has recently released the notification for the civilian post. Its official notice has been issued on 12 October 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HFRI Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) ; http://hfri.icfre.org/. All the information related to the CHFRI MTS and LDC Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI)
HFRI MTS and LDC Vacancy 2022 Notification
HFRI Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
- Application Form Start : 12 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 November 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 100/-
Payment Mode: Bank/ Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank Drawn in favour of Director, HFRI payable at Shimla.
HFRI MTS and LDC Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of HFRI MTS and LDC offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 25 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Govt Job Only for You
- Coast Guard HQ Kolkata Recruitment
- Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment
- Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment
- Patna High Court Translator Recruitment
HFRI MTS and LDC Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS||02||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||03||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
HFRI MTS and LDC Qualification
Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Candidates should have 12th pass from recognised Board/University.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minutes in Hindi on manual typewriter. or
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minutes in Hindi on Computer.
Multi Tasking Staff MTS
- Candidates should have 10th pass from recognised Board/University.
- For more details read the official notification.
HFRI MTS and LDC Selection Process
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- Time: The time duration allotted to solve the question paper is 2 hours.
- Negative Marking: Each correct answer will carry one mark. 1/4 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect/ wrong answer.
Typing Test (LDC Only)
Ten times of number of vacancy for the posts at Sr. No. I, will be called for typing test shortlisted on the basis of highest marks obtained in the written examination. Typing test will be of qualifying nature and final merit list to be prepared after typing test for the posts.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Head of Office, Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla (HP)-171 013”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (Bhartiya Dak only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certification.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Original Bank/ Demand Draft.
- Two additional identical photographs separately along with the application form.
- A Self-addressed envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ CATEGORY _______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of http://hfri.icfre.org/.
HFRI Recruitment Official Notice & Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|