ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 Apply for 73 Vacancies
National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites applications to fill vacancies of Technical Assistant and Lab Attendant through ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 Notification from 18 October 2023 to 08 November 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT).
ICMR NIRT Notification 2023
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023: – National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has recently released the notification for the Technical Assistant and Lab Attendant. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ICMR NIRT Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT). All the information related to the ICMR NIRT Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 Online Form
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Notification No.||ICMR-NIRT/ Tech. Recruit/ 01/2023|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant and Lab Attendant|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
ICMR NIRT Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to ICMR NIRT recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||18 October 2023|
|Registration Last Date||08 November 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join us on Telegram|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the ICMR NIRT application fee through the payment gateway on the National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 08 November 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||300/-|
|SC, ST, ESM, Female||0/-|
The ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
ICMR NIRT Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the ICMR NIRT online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for ICMR NIRT is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 08 November 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment
- IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment
- CNP Nashik Recruitment
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment
ICMR NIRT Vacancy 2023
|Technical Assistant||60||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Lab Attendant||13||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
ICMR NIRT Eligibility Criteria
- 1st class Degree/ Diploma in Relevant field from a recognized university.
- Read the official notification for eligibility details.
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board.
- One year working experience in a Govt. recognized / approved / registered Lab. or ITI or Trade Certificate.
Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
ICMR NIRT Selection Process 2023
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
NIRT Technical Assistant & Lab Attendant Exam Pattern 2023
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Exam City: Chennai & Puducherry
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||10||10|
|Aptitude / Logical Reasoning||20||20|
How to Apply for ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 08 November 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of ICMR NIRT application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of ICMR NIRT application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 October 2023 to 08 November 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in ICMR NIRT Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for ICMR NIRT Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to ICMR NIRT Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
The candidates need to upload self-attested copies of the following documents along with their application as applicable: –
- Educational & Sports Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Disability Certificate for claiming reservation / age relaxation (Annexure-V)
- Ex-servicemen Certificate for claiming reservation / age relaxation.
- Proof of Work Experience clearly mentioning start dates and end dates for each position held.
- No Objection Certificate for Government employees.
- No Objection Certificate for Candidates working in ICMR Projects.
- Proof of Experience for age relaxation for Central Government employees in the prescribed format.
- Proof of Experience for age relaxation for Candidates working in ICMR Projects in the prescribed format.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 9499988784 (9:30 am to 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm)
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
ICMR NIRT Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हम से फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available