Indian Army 813 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 19 September 2022
“813 Combat Engineering Training Camp (J&K)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through “Indian Army 813 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 17 September 2022 to 17 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Indian Army 813 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by 813 Combat Engineering Training Camp (J&K). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Army 813 CETC Offline Form 2022 Notification
Army 813 CETC Recruitment 2022 :- 813 Combat Engineering Training Camp (J&K) has recently released the notification for the group c post. Its official notice has been issued on 17 September 2022 employment newspaper and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Army 813 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Army ; https://indianarmy.nic.in/. All the information related to the Indian Army 813 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
813 Combat Engineering Training Camp (J&K)
Army 813 CETC MTS Vacancy 2022 Notification
Indian Army 813 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 17 September 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 October 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Vacancy Source :- 17 September 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 17 October 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
- Indian Coast Guard Noida Recruitment 2022
- Coast Guard Gandhinagar Offline Form 2022
- NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022
- Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022
- SBI Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
813 Combat Engineering Training Camp Vacancy 2022
813 CETC MTS Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
- Physically fit and strong for handling heavy stores and equipment.
- For more details read the official notification.
813 CETC Group C Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of an initial screening of all eligible candidates, a Physical Test and written test (for all categories). Final merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Written examination. No marks will be awarded for physical test.
However it is essential for candidates to qualify the Physical test. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications does not vest any right in a candidate for being selected or called for the Indian Army 813 CETC MTS selection process.
813 CETC MTS Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
PET shall be conducted for all shortlisted candidates who qualify for the post applied. Candidates qualifying the PET would only be called for the written test. The criteria for PET is;
- Male: 1.6 Km run in 6 Min 30 sec
- Female: 1.6 Km run in 8 min 30 sec
Army 813 CETC MTS Written Exam
The Indian Army 813 CETC MTS written examination will be of two hours duration on the date to be notified separately. The written test will comprise of parts as given below. The question papers will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
However the questions on the portion of English language subject will be in English only. Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The Indian Army 813 CETC MTS syllabus of question paper will be of level appropriate to matriculate education.
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Candidates to be in possession of admit card, identification proof like voter card/Aadhar card or any recognized identification issued by government and writing material (pen, pencil, clipboard, etc) for written exam. Candidates are required to bring their original documents/certificates viz date of birth, education qualification, SC certificate and EWS certificate (where applicable) at the time of recruitment.
Venue for Physical test/written test: Military Station Akhnoor, (J&K)
813 Combat Engineering Training Camp Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Officer Commanding, 813 Combat Engineering Training Camp, Pin-913813, c/o 56 APO”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed post only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certificate.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two self attested additional passport size photographs.
- Two Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 40/- affixed on it.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the Post of_____, Category Name_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the 813 Combat Engineering Training Camp.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://indianarmy.nic.in/.
813 Combat Engineering Training Camp Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group