JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 390 Vacancies
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. invites applications to fill 390 vacancies of Apprenticeship through JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 August 2023 to 12 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd..
JK Bank Apprentice Notification 2023
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 :- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. has recently released the notification for the Apprenticeship . Its official notice has been issued in August 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JK Bank Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. . All the information related to the JK Bank Apprentice Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Form
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.|
|Notification No.||Apprentices 2023-2024|
|Salary/ Stipend||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to JK Bank Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 August 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||12 September 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Apprenticeship application fee through the payment gateway on the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 12 September 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||700/-|
The JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
JK Bank Apprentice Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JK Bank Apprentice online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JK Bank Apprentice is;
- Minimum Age Required: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment
- Indian Army MCTE Recruitment
JK Bank Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Apprenticeship||390||Rs 7500/- + 1500/-|
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in any of disciplines of any of the Universities in India.
- The apprentice should be proficient in local language of the respective region/area. (Preference shall be given to domiciles of the respective regions/areas).
- Read the official notification for trade wise eligibility details.
JK Bank Apprentice Selection Process 2023
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
The engagement of Apprentices shall be based on the merit obtained in the online examination. The online examination will only be conducted in English. The pattern of the online examination is as follows:
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
- Jammu & Kashmir– Srinagar, Baramulla, Anantnag, Jammu, Poonch, Samba, Leh, Kargil.
- Other State/ UT– Delhi/Delhi NCR, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR, Lucknow, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, and Chandigarh.
Negative Marking: Penalties will be imposed for incorrect answers on the Objective Tests. If a candidate provides a wrong answer to a question, one fourth (1/4th) of the assigned marks for that question will be deducted as a penalty. No penalty will be applied if a question is left unanswered.
Merit List :The Merit List will be compiled based on district/region and category. Candidates who pass the test will be ranked in descending order within their respective districts/regions and categories, according to their total marks.
In situations where multiple candidates achieve the same score in the Merit List, their ranking will be determined by their age, with older candidates being ranked higher.
Waiting List: A waiting list comprising 5% of the announced vacancies will be maintained. This list will remain valid for up to 6 months or until the end of the financial year from the date of the selection notification, whichever comes later.
How to Apply for JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 12 September 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of JK Bank Apprentice application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of JK Bank Apprentice application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 August 2023 to 12 September 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in JK Bank Apprentice Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
JK Bank Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Registration | Login
Apprenticeship India Portal
Govt Jobs Available