NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Apply for Tradesman, Helper & Others
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications to fill vacancies of Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’, Tradesman ‘B’ and Helper ‘B’ through NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification from 02 October 2023 to 31 October 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT).
NIELIT Delhi Notification 2023
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023: – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has recently released the notification for the Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’, Tradesman ‘B’ and Helper ‘B’. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NIELIT Delhi Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). All the information related to the NIELIT Delhi Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Online Form
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Name||Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’, Tradesman ‘B’ and Helper ‘B’|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to NIELIT Delhi recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||02 October 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||31 October 2023 till 05:30 PM|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the NIELIT Delhi application fee through the payment gateway on the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 31 October 2023 at 17.00 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||200/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, Women||0/-|
The NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
NIELIT Delhi Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the NIELIT Delhi online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for NIELIT Delhi is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age Limit as on: 31 October 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- NBEMS Recruitment
- Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment
- NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment
- Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment
- BEML Group C Recruitment
NIELIT Delhi Vacancy 2023
|Lab Assistant-B||20||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Lab Assistant-A||05||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
NIELIT Delhi Eligibility Criteria
- Matric/equivalent + ITI certificate (2 years duration) having stream Mechanical.
- 06 years’ experience in Govt./PSU/reputed limited companies.
- Passed Inter (Science) or equivalent exam and 02 years’ experience. OR
- Matric / SSLC 04 years’ experience.
- Passed Inter (Science) or equivalent exam from any recognized Board in India. OR
- Matric or equivalent and 02 years’ experience.
- Matric or equivalent from any recognized Board in India.
- ITI certificate (2 Years duration) having stream Electrical / Electronics.
- Matric or equivalent from any recognized Board in India.
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
NIELIT Delhi Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Exam City: Agartala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Trivandrum.
How to Apply for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 31 October 2023 at 17.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of NIELIT Delhi application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of NIELIT Delhi application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 02 October 2023 to 31 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in NIELIT Delhi Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to NIELIT Delhi Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Blue/Black Pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
- Educational Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Helpdesk: [email protected]
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
NIELIT Delhi Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available