India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department invites applications to fill vacancies of various post through Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2024 Notification from 15 January 2024 to 29 January 2024. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2024 official notification issued by the Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department. All-important links are provided at the end of this article.
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Vacancy 2024 Notification
- Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Overview
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Age Limit
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Vacancy 2024
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Selection Process
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Postal Address
- General Conditions & Instructions
- Dadar Nagar Haveli Official Notice & Link
Dadar Nagar Haveli Vacancy 2024 Notification
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2024: – Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department has recently released the notification for the various post. Its official notice has been issued in January 2024 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for various post. Candidates can apply from the official website of Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department. All the information related to the Dadar Nagar Haveli Job Notification 2024 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2024 Offline Form
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Overview
|Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department
|SW/DNH & DD/2023-24
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start
|15 January 2024
|Receipt Application Form Last Date
|29 January 2024
|As per Schedule
|Download Application Form
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
|General, OBC, EWS
|SC, ST, Women
Dadar Nagar Haveli Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Dadar Nagar Haveli online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Dadar Nagar Haveli is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18/ 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 30-50 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on: – 29 January 2024
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- DSSSB Assistant Recruitment
- Bihar Krishi Vibhag Recruitment
- NCL Assistant Foreman Recruitment
- ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment
- CRPF Sports Quota Recruitment
Dadar Nagar Haveli Vacancy 2024
|State Hub for Empowerment of Women (SHEW) for UT of DNH & DD
|District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Dadra & Nagar Haveli District
|District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Daman District
|District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Diu District
|Child Helpline, Daman District
|Child Helpline, Diu District
|State Child Protection Society (SCPS), Mission Vatsalya
|District Child Protection Unit (DCPU), Daman
|Snehalaya a govt. run Children Home for Girls, Daman
|“Snehalaya” a govt. run Children Home for Boys, Dapada
|Saksham Anganwadi & POSHAN 2.0
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
Dadar Nagar Haveli Recruitment Selection Process
- Skill Test/ Interview (as applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Dadar Nagar Haveli Postal Address
Postal Address: “Dy. Secretary (SW/WCD), DNH & DD, District & Session Court Premises, Fort Area, Moti Daman 396220″
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through RPAD/Courier or by hand only. Application received after the last date (29 January 2024) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates duly attested by a Gazetted officer should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Educational Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card/ Other ID Card.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/ Gazetted Officer.
- Residential Certificate duly signed by the ADM/ DM or Tehsildar.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________, CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Dadar Nagar Haveli application form.
- Only one application should be submitted for the post. Candidates desirous of applying form separate posts should submit separate applications clearly indicating the post for which they have applied for.
- The application can be filled by the candidates only in English.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Dadar Nagar Haveli application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Dadar Nagar Haveli application will be rejected.
- This Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department office shall not be responsible for any kind of delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Social Welfare/Women and Child Development Department Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7015918431 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
Dadar Nagar Haveli Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available