India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 Apply for 1100 Vacancies
Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications to fill 1100 vacancies of Junior Technician through ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 Notification from 10 January 2024 to 16 January 2024. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 official notification issued by the Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) .
- ECIL Junior Technician Notification 2024
- Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 Online Form
- ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 Overview
- ECIL Junior Technician Age Limit 2024
- ECIL Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria
- ECIL Junior Technician Selection Process 2024
- How to Apply for ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024
- ECIL Junior Technician Official Notice & Link
ECIL Junior Technician Notification 2024
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024: – Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has recently released the notification for the Junior Technician. Its official notice has been issued in January 2024 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ECIL Junior Technician Vacancy 2024. Candidates can apply from the official website of Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) . All the information related to the ECIL Junior Technician Job Notification 2024 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 Online Form
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
|Salary/ Pay Level
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to ECIL Junior Technician recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start
|10 January 2024
|Online Registration Last Date
|16 January 2024
|As per Schedule
|Download Admit Card
|For Upcoming Updates
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 application form, candidates are required to pay the ECIL Junior Technician application fee through the payment gateway on the Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 16 January 2024 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS
|SC, ST, Female
The ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
ECIL Junior Technician Age Limit 2024
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the ECIL Junior Technician online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for ECIL Junior Technician is.
- Minimum Age Required: NA
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 16 January 2024
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- CRPF Sports Quota Recruitment
- Rajasthan Animal Attendant Recruitment
- Rohtak District Court Recruitment
- NIN Various Post Recruitment
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment
ECIL Junior Technician Vacancy 2024
ECIL Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter with one year Apprenticeship.
- Must have minimum one year post qualification experience (after ITI + Apprenticeship) in contract manufacturing of electronic equipment in PSUs.
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
ECIL Junior Technician Selection Process 2024
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Applicants who meet the criteria outlined in the online application form will be conditionally shortlisted and invited for Document Verification. The shortlisting process will be conducted based on trade and category, according to the information provided in the online application. The order of merit will be determined by marks obtained in ITI and relevant experience, with a ratio of 1:4.
After the initial shortlisting, Provisional Offer Letters will be sent to the candidates via email, and they will be requested to undergo Document Verification in Hyderabad.
|Weightage / Marks
|60% of aggregate percentage in ITI
|40% (20 marks for initial ‘one year + apprentice experience’ & 5 marks each for additional 3 months up to 40 marks including initial one)
How to Apply for ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 16 January 2024 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of ECIL Junior Technician application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of ECIL Junior Technician application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in ECIL Junior Technician Online Form 2024.
- Check all Required Documents for ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old.
- Signature (white paper with Black/ Blue Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
- Educational & Sports Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
ECIL Junior Technician Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available