Indian Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 Apply for MTS, Cook & Steno Grade-II
Updated :- 25 March 2023
HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur) invites applications to fill 21 vacancies of MTS, Cook & Stenographer Grade-II through HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 Notification form 25 March 2023 to 21 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
South Western Command Group C Vacancy 2023 Notification
HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 :- HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur) has recently released the notification for the MTS, Cook & Stenographer Grade-II. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MTS, Cook & Stenographer Grade-II. Candidates can apply from the official website of HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur). All the information related to the South Western Command Group C Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur)
HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
HQ South Western Command Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur)|
|Advertisement No.||CBC 10608/11/0001/2223, EN 52/95|
|Post Name||MTS, Cook & Stenographer Grade-II|
|Article Category||Defence Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 18,000-81,100/- (Post Wise)|
|Job Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
HQ South Western Command Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to South Western Command Group C Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||25 March 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||21 April 2023|
|Exam Schedule||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Category||0/-|
|SC, ST Category||0/-|
South Western Command Group C Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the South Western Command Group C online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for South Western Command Group C is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 21 April 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)||Five Years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||Three Years|
|PwBD Candidates||UR-10, OBC-13, SC/ST-15 Years|
|Ex-serviceman||Military Service + 3 Years|
|For more details read the official notification.|
#Government Jobs for You
- EPFO SSA & Stenographer Vacancy
- IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment
- Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Apprentice
- IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment
South Western Command Group C Vacancy 2023
|Stenographer Grade-II||05||Rs 25,500- 81,100/-|
|MTS (Head Messenger)||01||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Messenger)||05||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||02||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||01||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Washerman)||01||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Daftry)||01||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Gardner)||02||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
South Western Command Group C Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Diploma/Course of Stenographer.
- Dictation : 10 minutes @30 wpm, Transcription : 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) on Computer.
- Candidates should have Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Should have knowledge of Indian cooking & proficiency in trade.
- Candidates should have class 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Desirable- Conversant with the duties of the respective trades.
For details read the official notification.
South Western Command Recruitment Selection Process
The South Western Command Group C Recruitment Selection Process is an important step towards building a highly skilled and competent workforce for the Indian Army. The selection process is designed to identify and recruit candidates who possess the necessary qualifications, skills, and attributes required for the various Group C positions available in the South Western Command.
The South Western Command Group C Recruitment Selection Process is conducted by the Indian Army and consists of several stages, which are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Written Examination: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are required to appear for a written examination. The written examination consists of multiple-choice questions and is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge in various subjects. The written examination will consist;
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Numerical Aptitude
- English Language & Comprehension.
The standard of questions will be class 10th /12th as per essential education qualification of respective post. The question papers of all written tests will be by bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
Skill Test: Candidates who qualify the written exam are required to undergo a skill test. The skill test is designed to assess the candidate’s skills in the particular area for which they have applied.
Document Verification: Candidates who qualify all the above stages are required to undergo document verification. The candidate’s original documents are verified to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the position they have applied for.
Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify all the above stages are required to undergo a medical examination. The medical examination is conducted to ensure that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the position they have applied for.
Final Selection: Candidates who qualify all the above stages are finally selected for the Group C position in the South Western Command.
The HQ South Western Command Group C Recruitment Selection Process is a rigorous and comprehensive process designed to identify and recruit the most suitable candidates for the various positions available in the Indian Army. Candidates who wish to apply for these positions must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and prepare themselves adequately for the selection process.
HQ South Western Command Jaipur Postal Address
Postal Address: The Commanding Officer, 24 GRENADIERS, Vaishali Nagar (Near Vijay Dwar), Jaipur (Rajasthan), PIN-302021
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Speed Post/ Registered Post Only). Application received after the last date (21 April 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card/ Any Other Identity Card.
- Two self-addressed envelope with affixing postal stamps of Rs 50/-.
- A self-attested passport size photograph.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- Discharge Certificate/ Book for Ex Serviceman where applicable
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________, (write the name of post which applying for) and Category ______(SC/ST/OBC/UR/EWS/ESM) on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the South Western Command Group C application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph South Western Command Group C application will be rejected.
- This HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the HQ South Western Command, 24 GRENADIERS (Jaipur) Official website.
- No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more, Candidates will make own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.
HQ South Western Command Official Notice & Link
Get Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available