JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 2017 Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites applications to fill 2017 vacancies of JGGLCCE through JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification from 20 June 2023 to 19 July 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
JSSC CGL Vacancy 2023 Notification
JSSC CGL Notification 2023 :- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently released the notification for the JGGLCCE . Its official notice has been issued in June 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) . All the information related to the JSSC CGL Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Online Form
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||JGGLCCE 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Post Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
JSSC CGL Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to JSSC CGL recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||20 June 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||19 July 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||21 July 2023|
|Correction Date||25-27 July 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the JGGLCCE application fee through the payment gateway on the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 19 July 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS, Other State||100/-|
|SC, ST (Jharkhand Only)||50/-|
The JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
JSSC CGL Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JSSC CGL online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JSSC CGL is;
- Minimum Age Required: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- JRHMS CHO Recruitment
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Course
- Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment
- Army SSC Technical Recruitment
- RSMSSB Junior and Tehsil Revenue Accountant Recruitment
JSSC CGL Vacancy 2023
|Assistant Branch Officer||863||Rs. 44900 – 142400/-|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||335||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||182||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
|Planning Assistant||05||Rs. 29200 – 92300/-|
|Block Welfare Officer||195||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
|Block Supply Officer||252||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
|Circle Officer||185||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
JSSC CGL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Graduation Degree or Equivalent from any recognized University in India.
- For more details read the official notification.
JSSC CGL Selection Process 2023
To be selected according to the JSSC CGL Notification 2023, candidates must go through the following stages. The written exam consists of three papers that will be conducted in three shifts. Paper 1 in the written exam is considered qualifying in nature, and the merit list will be based on the marks obtained in Paper 2 and Paper 3. Once selected, candidates will be called for document verification. The stages involved are as follows:
- Written Exam (Paper 1, 2 & 3)
- Document Verification
- Paper 1 consists of a language paper that includes Hindi Language and English Language.
- The questions in this paper are in the form of objective multiple-choice questions.
- These questions are based on an unseen passage and grammar.
- Duration: 02 Hours
- Paper 2 focuses on a regional or selected language and comprises questions of the objective multiple-choice type.
- This paper carries a total of 100 marks.
- Each question is worth 3 marks, but a penalty of 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect response.
- It’s important to note that the questions in Paper 2 will be provided in both Hindi and English languages.
- Duration: 02 Hours
|Selected language or regional language||100||300|
- Paper 3 is dedicated to General Knowledge.
- It consists of objective multiple-choice type questions, with each question carrying a weightage of 3 marks.
- It’s important to note that for every incorrect response, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark.
- The questions in Paper 3 will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
- Duration: 02 Hours
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||20||60|
|General Knowledge (Jharkhand)||40||120|
How to Apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 19 July 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of JSSC CGL application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of JSSC CGL application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 June 2023 to 19 July 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in JSSC CGL Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for JSSC CGL Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to JSSC CGL Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Email Address:- [email protected]
- For Technical Assistance:– +91 9840001273 | +91 9840001276
- For Payment Related Issue:– +91 6385160814
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
JSSC CGL Official Notice & Link
Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available