Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Non Teaching Post
Updated :- 27 March 2023
Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi) invites applications to fill 36 vacancies of Non Teaching through Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Notification from 25 March 2023 to 15 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Notification 2023 :- Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi) has recently released the notification for the Non Teaching. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi). All the information related to the Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi)
Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi)|
|Advertisement No.||LIC/Non-Teaching/ Adv/2023/01|
|Post Name||Non Teaching|
|Vacancy||36 (All India)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Lady Irwin College Non Teaching recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||25 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||15 April 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15 April 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Non Teaching application fee through the payment gateway on the Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 15 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees||1000/-|
|SC, ST Candidates Fees||500/-|
|Women & PwBD Candidates Fees||0/-|
The Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Lady Irwin College Non Teaching online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Lady Irwin College Non Teaching is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27-35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on :- 15 April 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Vacancy
- CPRI Various Post Recruitment
- EPFO SSA & Steno. Recruitment
- IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment
- Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- Diploma /Certificate of Minimum 06 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management/ Accounts/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management or equivalent Discipline.
- Experience in handling educational administration/ General Administration /Purchase / Account & Finance.
- Age Limit:- 35 Years
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computer.
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution.
- typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Age limit:- 27 years
- Bachelor degree having studied relevant subjects with 02 years of experience in the relevant field. OR
- Post graduate degree in relevant subject or B.E/B.Tech.in relevant subject. OR
- Three year Diploma in relevant subject and 04 years of work experience in Laboratory related work.
- Age limit:- 30 years
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject OR
- Graduate with relevant subject.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Passed class 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
- Age Limit: 30 years
For more details read the official notification.
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Selection Process
Lady Irwin College is a prestigious college located in Delhi and is affiliated to the University of Delhi. It offers various courses in the fields of Home Science, Arts and Humanities. The college also provides various non-teaching facilities for its students and staff. The selection process for these non-teaching positions is rigorous and highly competitive.
The selection process for non-teaching positions at Lady Irwin College is divided into two stages – written test and interview (as required). The written test consists of multiple choice questions, objective type questions and essay writing. The questions are based on the subject of the post and the syllabus prescribed by the college. Candidates who score above the cut-off in the written test are eligible to appear for the interview.
The interview process is conducted by a panel of experts and includes questions related to the candidate’s experience, expertise and knowledge in the subject. The panel also evaluates the candidate’s communication skills, working style and attitude. The final selection is based on the performance in the written test and the interview.
The selection process for non-teaching positions at Lady Irwin College is a highly competitive one and requires the candidates to be well prepared. Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and have all the required documents to be eligible for the position. Candidates must also practice for the written test and the interview to increase their chances of selection.
How to Apply for Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023
Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 15 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Lady Irwin College Non Teaching application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Lady Irwin College Non Teaching application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 25 March 2023 to 15 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- E-Mail Address: [email protected]
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Lady Irwin College Non Teaching Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available